10

Two years passed since that events. Dashiell, Roman and Ignatius stayed with Cate for longer and their father only visited them a few times.

When we told them that we're dating they didn't know how to react but soon, I gained their trust and they treated me like a part of the family.

I proposed to Cate, and she said yes, so we were planning our wedding.

Do you want to wear a dress or a suit?

She asked me, meanwhile looking through long, black dresses.

I'd prefer a suit but since you're the one here that has the fashion sense...

Ok, but it needs to be white.

No problem.

I selected one and showed her.

What do you think about this one?

You'll look stunning honey.

I walked to changing rooms and after a while I showed her the effect.

If it wasn't our wedding, I'd be jealous.

She joked and pushed me back to the small space.

What are you doing?

I whispered.

You made me horny.

But we're in the public.

You really care about that?

I couldn't lie, so I just let her kiss my neck and collarbones. Then we both stripped.

Please use a condom.

Why?

Because I don't want you to finish inside me honey. We haven't visited all the shops yet. But we can have more fun when we get home.

I nodded and took the condom that she gave me. I ripped it open with my teeth. She bite her lip and slightly parted her legs. I pushed her on the wall and lifted us. I put only half of my dick inside her. I wanted to give her some time to adjust, but she just looked at me iritated.

Don't play innocent Y/N. I know you can fuck me that I'm not able to walk next day.

I pushed my whole lenght and she let out a satisfied moan. I started fucking her roughly. Her hand gra bed my hair. It was painfull but also showed me who's the dominant one. She did everything to be quiet, but failed. She let out a long, loud moan when she came around my dick. I also filled condom with sperm.

I think that we did it in the wrong order. We should wait untill our honeymoon.

She smirked at me as we were putting our clothes on. When she was paying for the stuff we bought, the cashier looked at us disgusted. Earlier I would be embarrased or something, but at this moment I was just too happy that I'm going to marry the love of my life.

Sorry if there's spelling mistakes, but I wrote it in hurry.