5

I came back to this story after such a long time. But I hope that you'll like my new ideas.

After we finished eating sushi that Cate ordered cause the pasta I planned to give her burned, we sat on my small bed. There weren't enough space for both of us, so she ended sitting on my lap. I didn't complain though.

Cate...

No.

What!? I didn't even got to finish my sentense.

I know that you want to watch a lesbian movie with me in it. It would be either Carol or Ocean's 8. But my answer in both cases is still no.

So Ocean's 8 is lesbian movie. Good to know. But c'mon, I really want to watch it and see how you react. Maybe you have some spicy memories with Sandy...

She put her hand in my mouth. It was so soft. I was only joking, I didn't want to annoy her. But she rather seemed amused, and that look on her face... She had an idea. I nervously swallowed.

Let's make a deal. If you turn me on, you pick the movie. But you can't use your dick.

After short while I nodded.

Fine. So prepare for a long movie night.

I don't think so darling.

I slowly moved my face closer to her and tried to make my voice sound deeper than usual.

You know why I want to watch those movies?

She slightly shook her head as a no.

Because when I watched them as I was only a teenager, I got so horny fantasizing about you and your characters. For example, when I saw Lou Miller, that was my gay awakening. And Carol Aird, oh God, I was so in love with her... And now, she's laying right in front of me.

I grabbed her hand and put it on my hardened cock. Even through the material, she surely felt, how turned on I was. She wanted to take my pants off, and make me fuck her, so I'd lose. I pushed her hand, and quickly took of all of her clothes. I gently took one of her breasts and started to play with it. With my other hand I gently started masaging the other boob. She grabbed my hair and motioned me to suck on her nipples, which I gladly did. I may have a dick, but she's the dominant one in this relationship. Wait, are we even at a relationship? Let's think... She's my boss, and we fuck. I also think about her as a friend. But she's never said that we're dating. What if she gets bored of me, and will dump me?

Hey honey, are you arlight?

She gently cupped my cheek with her hand, and slowly made me raise my head. I realised that I had single tears in the corners of my eyes.

What's the matter, baby girl?

N-nothing Cate.

She seemed upset.

If you're not in the mood, we don't have to do this.

No, it's not about this.

About what then?

Nothing important.

I wanted to finish this conversation, so I kissed her and then came back to her boobs. I started sucking on her left nipple as hard as I could. She moaned and then grabbed my hand. She placed it on her clit.

I guess I won. You want me to touch you...

I got interrupted by her taking off all of my clothes, leaving me only in my boxers. My arousal now quite visible. She grabbed it and squezed through the material. I let out a gasp. Then she just took off my boxers, my dick hard as rock. It was painful, and she saw this in my expression. She just moved away, only to lay on the bed, with her legs spread wide. I felt my dick twitching.

You want me to go slow or just fuck you rough and hard.

I don't care Y/N, just put your fucking dick inside me.

I did as I was told. I entered her, and she gasped for air as she felt my cock filling her insides.

Y/N... You're bigger than any man I've ever dated.

That put me on my enge and I felt my balls clench. I schot loads of sperm inside Cate's pussy and felt her also clenching around my dick. After we both calmed down a little, we just laid on my small bed, naked cause we were too exhausted to get dressed. Cate kept her promise and we watched both films. As we were watching Carol she looked at me, and after a moment of thought she kissed ny jawline and I massaged her back. She placed herself again between my legs, so I could place soft kisses all over her neck.

How big is an age gap between us Y/N?

I think it's even bigger than my...

Shut up dumbass.

She silenced me by giving me a passionate kiss.