#1 The Delgado's

Y/N stared out the window of her house. Her mother doing her hair. Tonight Y/N was going to see Encanto for the triplets Pepa,Juliette,and Bruno Madrigal's gift ceremony. Y/N hadn't ever seen Encanto, because she lived outside it. She was Exited. Her mother Dressed her in a yellow dress with raindrops and butterfly's on it. " Mija, Are you exited about seeing Encanto? You may meet some new friends!"    Y/N giggled as her mother tickled her. " Yes i am mami!"

Y/N Slid of her bed, taking her mothers hand i her little one.  " Mami! can we get there faster? I want to be early!"   Her mother hugged her. " OK but we have to be quite. Diego is sleeping." Y/N giggled, her twin brother was always sleeping. Y/N Ran up to a door and yelled. " PACO! TIME TO GO!"  Her 12 year old brother opened the door. He was wearing a blue ruana with animal all over it. " I'm all ready Hermana!" He booped Y/N's nose. Y/N laughed. She dragged her brother over to her mother. " We're ready!"

Y/N ran out of the door onto the dirt forest floor. The soft hum of frogs and insects could be heard. Y/N was a ball of energy. She was so exited and could explode. Her brother and mother laughed as they tried to keep up with her.

The Delgado's reached the enterence to Encanto. Y/N practically blasted out of her mothers grip. Her eye's widened at the sight of the city. Some many colors and shapes were around her. he wanted to stretch her eyes all the way to soke in the beauty of the town before her. 

Her daze was cut short by a small wimper in the shadows. Y/N creped closer to the sound as her brother and mother were browsing shelves of a farm stand. The wimper grew louder with every step Y/N took. Finely she could pick out an outline. A small girl in a white dress was crying behind a tree, her legs behind her arms, her ginger braid hiding her face. 

"A-Are you ok Senorita?"  

"I-I'm fine " The girl said. Her voice barely a whisper. The girl busted into tears. Y/N came closer.

" Whats wrong Senorita?" Y/n placed her hand on the girls shoulder.  The girl suddenly pulled Y/N into a hug Y/n was startled for a second than hugged her back. The girl started gushing about the gift ceremony and how she probably wouldn't get a good gift. She's probably Pepa, one of the Madrigal triplets"   Y/n thought. " Its going t be ok." Y/N said , rubbing Pepa's back. Pepa pulled away smiling ever so slightly. " My names Pepa madrigal." 

Y/N and Pepa walk up to Casita. Pepa runs inside with Y/N beside her. 

The ceremony is about to begin. And so is Y/N's story.