#14 I am so tired right now >((((((

Author's note!: Heyyy guys......please don't attack me! I know I haven't updated this book until a few days ago and now I am trying to get things done. I have been having a hard time in school and just finished off a Musicale! It was called 'Newsies' and I played Warden Snyder >:) I love newsies so much.... I think I have fallen into another random fandom. I also watched the movie and....Spot conlon, Race, and Crutchie are so HoT. But enough with my rambling- lets get back to the story!

Y/n slapped Noah's arm playfully. " Oh shut up you Idiota! I am only sixteen technically." Y/n stated, rolling of of Noah's bed.

" well, lucky for you I know someone that may be able to help you get back to your home."The boy said proudly. Y/n's eyes lit up, the girl practically vibrating with hope and excitement. " Finally! I can go home-" Y/n paused for a second when seeing Noah's face fall. 

" Not that it isn't lovely here! I jut would like to see my family again...thats all."

" its fine Y/n," Noah stood up from his place on the floor. " Lets go see my friend."

{ Time skip 20 mins later }

Noah and Y/n were out the door soon after. 

Y/n sighed, grabbing onto the coat Noah had lent her. A fizzy thought clouded her mind... would she ever see this place again? What if she could never get out and see her family again?

" you ok Y/n?" Noah asked, kicking a stray rock as the two teens walked further up the street. 

" I'm goo, gracias... I am just thinking." Y/n replied, looking at Noah.

The two kept walking down the street, the cold air nipping at y/n's cheeks. The girl glanced over at Noah, studying his features. He had semi-curly dirty blonde hair that always got in his face, a crooked smile that could melt hearts, and beautiful dark green eyes.... he was kinda cute.

No, no,noooo! What was she thinking? She can't like a future boy, it wouldn't work out. " stupid brain!" Y/n murmured, causing Noah, to look at her weird. " you good? " 

" Just peachy!"