11# Getting fixed up.

Noah stretched his arm out, helping y/n out of the mud.

" Now, my parents are out for the next," Noah looked down at his hands, counting on his fingers, " three or so days." 

Y/n looked at him, confused.

Noah sighed. " It mean's I can give you a place to stay for a few day."

 Y/n nodded.

" come on, I'll take you to my house so you can rest and get a change of clothes. " Noah said, pulling Y/n forward towards one of the houses.

Y/n obeyed, noticing that she was indeed tired and dirty from the mud and mysterious teleportation.  

( Time Skip Brought to you by Bruno and his rats! )

Noah pushed a key into the key hole and opened the wooden door to his parents house.

Y/n looked around the fairly large house, taken in by its vastness. None of the houses in Encanto are like this.

The boy chuckled at Y/n's open mouth. " I guess where your from, houses don't look like this? "

Y/n nodded; feeling a tad bit embarrassed at her actions.

Noah led her to a room with a sign reading ' Keep out unless your Noah. '

Y/n hesitated at this, the sign said for her to keep out.  " Its ok, its ok for you to come in. " 

Noah twisted the door knob opening the room. Noah's room had a few band posters splatted around the walls with a few pictures of people... possibly his family and friends. There was a side table with a lamp and a few books; a messy bed was next to it with a teddy bear.

The blonde haired boy raced into the room, making his bed as fast as he could. " Sorry for them mess, if I knew I was going to bring a girl home I would have cleaned a bit." Noah stuttered, a bit of pink spread across his face.

Y/n giggled, putting her hand over her mouth to suppress her laughter. 

" haha very funny, " Noah started, rummaging through a drawer and handing y/n a pair of jeans, white socks, and an over sized shirt reading ' Billy Joel, Stranger ' on it.

" The bathrooms down the hall to the left. Also I didn't catch your name, what is it? "

" Y/n"

" That's a pretty name."

" gracias. "