#13 !!!NEW CHAPTER!!!

Y/n stated to hyperventilate. The girl sinking to her knees as she grabbed her head.

" this can't be happening! This isn't real! "

Noah started pacing in the kitchen, confusion and worry shown his eyes. " So you thought it was the year 18__?" Noah questioned, looking Y/n in the eyes. 

Y/n nodded. A look of fear clouded in Y/n's face. She grabbed at her shirt, fresh tears starting to form in her brown eyes. 

"  This may come out as stupid but are you a....a  time traveler? " Noah said, his voice barley audible.

Y/n squeezed her eye's shut as she hugged her legs to her chest. How was this possible? 

" It must have been the candle.." Y/n whispered, not knowing she said her thought out loud.

" What candle?" Noah asked. The blonde walked over to Y/n slowly, almost as if not trying to scare the girl off.

Y/n clasped her had to her mouth, mentally cursing herself for voicing her thought." nothing that is important right now."

" It sounded like it was an important detail."

" Fine! I will tell you Jesucristo.."

Y/n motioned for Noah to follow her back to his room to discuss.

It wouldn't hurt to tell him...right?

{ Time skip brought to you by the lAzY author!! }

Noah sat on the floor while Y/n sat on the bed. Y/n sucked in a deep breath and started to explain her whole journey so far from when she started getting the weird feeling in the pit of her stomach in the market in encanto to now.

Noah's mouth was open slightly. Y/n chuckled a little bit. 

" s-so you ARE a time traveler,and this is the future to you?" Noah asked slowly, almost like he was trying to word the question correctly.

" technically yes... but I only got here because of that weird candle I found in my room.."

Noah paused for a second, then asked his last question." So you would be like old enough to be my grate grandma..? "