12# I am supper bad at naming chapters so ya..... deal with it.

Y/n felt chills down her spine as the cool water washed all the mud from her body.

The girl finished washing herself and stepped out of the shower, almost slipping on the slippery floor. 

Y/n stood in front of the mirror, realization suddenly hit her that she may not get back home.... back to Pepa and Bruno.

tears started to prickle in the brown haired girl's eyes. Y/n let the tears fall, not bothering to wipe them away as she got changed into the clothes Noah had lent her. Would she ever see her friends again....her family?  y/n was Bruno Madrigal's only friend.. and we aren't exaggerating; the poor kid had no friends except his sisters and Y/n. It broke Y/n's heart to see him so sad when the kids run away from him when he tried to play with them.

" Bruno won't last long without me.." Y/n whispered as she opened the door leading from the bathroom to the hallway. Noah was in the kitchen at this point, making Y/n a sandwich for her to eat. 

" thanks Noah.." The girl said, plopping herself into one of the chairs facing the kitchen island. " no prob Y/n." Noah replied, placing a plate of sandwiches in front of the hungry girl.

Y/n devoured the food, almost chocking on the crumbs. " slow down there tiger." Noah joked. He took the plate from in front of Y/n and placed it in the dishwasher.

Suddenly Y/n started to have a weird thought bubble in the back of her mind. " Noah?" Y/n asked, tapping her fingers on the granite counter-top.

" yes?" He replied.

" w..what year is it?"

Noah walked twords  a calendar that was hanging on the wall. " Its 1982, didn't you know that already?"

"¡Mierda santa!"

Y/n jumped from her chair and raced over to where Noah was standing. Noah was bewildered at y/n's reaction but kept it hidden. " The future? this can't be happening! This is all just a dream right? I will wake up in my bed at home any second from now!" Y/n exclaimed. She was running around in circles at this point.

" what year did you think we where in?"

"...1800 something?....."