#9 "DIOS MOI, Time.....TRAVEL?????"

A/N!: Hey guys! So just want to say this, I am going to say the modern things but Y/n doesn't know what they are.

Y/N opened her eyes slowly, her head was pounding, her hands shaking.

y/n opened her eye's fully, The sun seeping into her corneas, welp, that didn't help my headache.

The girl looked around, her eyes scanning every inch of the place she was standing in. 

The place was kinda like the place she saw in the flash backs. There wasn't any Tall buildings lingered above, towering everything.There weren't people walking along the side walk, and there wasn't any stands full of peanuts and hot dogs, and popcorn were scattered around the  Area. 

The place she woke up in looked like a town. The houses were walking distance from each other, there were some buildings around like some stores and a school. There was a fire department and a police force. 

Y/n was confused, Were was she? She was definitely not in Encanto anymore.

Y/n stumbled to her feet, suddenly realizing she wasn't wearing sandals anymore.

She was wearing the closed toed sandals that she saw in the flash Backs. 

Y/n was admiring the weird foot wear when she heard a loud screech near her, making her jump.

"Shit! Get Aut'a the road kid! I'm try'in to drive here!" Y/n could see a man in the car, smoking a cigarette. 

Y/n quickly jumped out of the way, barley missing the car.

Y/n landed in a pile of dirt, The sky turned dark and some how it started raining to add to the drama.

Y/n sat in the dirt- turned to mud.

A tear slid down her face, what happened, were was she, would she ever get home?

Suddenly she hear a twig snap.

Y/n Wiped her head around.

Y/n looked around to see a boy about her age, Holding a flashlight. He was wearing a red and white Members Only jacket, with jeans and a belt on. The boy had dusty blonde hair and dark green eyes.

 " Hi, I'm Noah... Who are you?" 

And there's a cliff hanger! Later today I will write the next chapter! And yes, they time traveled!

I am sorry, I had toooooooooo! Have a great Day/Morning/ Night! :3