7# discovering the unexpected

Inside the box was a picture, a jewel, and a melted candle.

 The Picture showed a Young man, wearing a white cotton shirt with black pants and a red sash around his wast. HE was smiling wide. Y/N had no idea who that man was. 

There was a young woman too, she had her arm around the young man's neck. The woman wore a colorful, flowing skirt, the skirt had little flowers around the edges. she had simple  sandles on. the young woman had big hoop earrings in an had a flower in her hair, The woman... was Y/n's mother 

There was a little boy next to the man and Y/N's mother, it was a little Paco. In the boys hands he held to babies, a boy and a girl. 

Y/N gasped. was Paco adopted? who are those babies? WHO IS THAT MAN?

Y/n gently placed the picture down. The girl picked up the melted candle to inspect it. 

the candle was white, it had the faintest mark of a huge golden star. there were also faint swirls and curves and dots that probably once circled the star. It reminded Y/n of Pepa and Bruno's family candle.. but they can't be similar, the Madrigal's are the ONLY family that has powers...."right?" Y/n though out loud.  

Y/n placed the candle back in the box, she could have sworn she saw it glow as the candle's wax hit her skin, it must be her mind playing tricks on her, it is like 2am were she is soooo. 

Y/n just stared at the jewel. It shimmered when y/n put her finger closer to it, making her jump. 

"wow." Y/n whispered. The girl slowly closed the lid of the box, she would inspect the jewel later.

Y/n put the box away, out of sight from anyone.  she couldn't tell anyone she opened it, y/n didn't even know it existed until she found it now .Y/n wouldn't tell her brothers, mother, or Pepa. This box holds to many secrets. 

Y/n slid into bed, her mind still going places, she had a secret, she didn't know at the time but this secret could change her life for the better or for the worst.

Hey guys! its 1am and I am tired! still not feeling well but I need to keep the juices running!

also thank you guys so much for so many reads! I never thought anyone would read this book! Don't be afraid to comment! I love reading about what you have to say about the parts! Have a great day/morning/night :3