#5 The Dance that happened in the market

Pepa and Y/N started browsing the shelves to find the fabric Y/n was looking for. 

 " Pepa," Y/n started, snickering a bit. " what is it now? " Pepa questioned. She held up a piece of yellow fabric with sunflowers sewn into it. " Your boyfriend is here.." 

Y/N points to a boy about their age, with coco colored skin, black curly hair, and an orange shirt and white pants who was stocking shelves full with colorful fabrics. 

Y/N laughed as Pepa turned a deep shade of red. She looked like a tomato.

" I do NOT have a crush on Felix! If You think that, than your ridículo!{ Ridiculous }"

Y/N ignored Pepa and dragged her closer to the boy, despite Pepa's loud protests

" You are going to meet that boy, I will help you! I live with my brother's, my twin brother is going to be Julieta's Novio!{ Boy Friend} anyway, and Paco is getting engaged to his girl already. "

" Y/N I DON-"

Y/n shushed her as the boy was only a few feet away.

Y/n pushed Pepa closer. " Hey Felix! This is my friend Pepa!"

Pepa came closer as the boy's head snapped in the direction of the Brown haired girls voice. " You Know Felix?" Pepa questioned, rubbing her temples.

" of  course I know Felix! He's Paco's best friend." 

Felix walked over to the two girls, quite curious of whats going on.

" Felix, meet Pepa." 

Felix looked over at Pepa, sized her up, and signed.

" Y/N, Amiga, stop trying to hook me up with girls! I am quite content with being single." 

" Will You at least dance with her?." Y/N asked, clearly still trying to hook Felix up with Pepa.

" How about YOU dance with Pepa." Felix stated.

" fine." 

" Good, this will be fun to watch."

Y/N grabbed the hand of a still confused Pepa.

" Trust me." Y/n whispered.

Pepa nodded. 

Y/n and Pepa started  salsa dancing. Y/n would occasionally spin Pepa.

There was a weird feeling that y/n was feeling during the dance. It was a warm feeling, but she couldn't place it. 

There feet moved in sync together like it was meant to be, they way it felt when they twirled  each other and when they spun and landed in a dip, it was weird.

They ended the dance with a dip.

Felix clapped and soon did the other people that watched this moment play out. Y/n and Pepa were startled when they found out that half of the town came to see them dance. 

Y/n spun Pepa twords Felix suddenly. The two teenagers danced together. A few street performers started to play their instruments so it was a full blown party. 

Y/n clapped her hands too the beat of the song, her smile reaching to her ears. Y/n suddenly felt a light tap on her shoulder.

Y/n spinned around to face Bruno, the youngest of the three Madrigal triplets. " Hola y/n! i head some music from the Casita and went to investaga- " Y/n cut Bruno short by taking his arm and throwing him onto the dance floor with her.

Y/n spun Bruno, making him almost fall over. Y/n chuckled. Bruno was her second best friend after Pepa. Bruno didn't have many friends because people were afraid of his gift. Y/n always thought his gift was so cool, but Bruno flatly refused to show her her future. The girl never knew why people hated Bruno so much; he was so sweet when you got to know him.

As Y/n danced with Bruno, she noticed that he was a great dancer, almost as good as Pepa. As the song ended, Bruno suddenly dipped Y/n. Y/n smiled at Bruno. " I didn't know you could dance." 

Bruno chuckled. " Me neither. "

Pepa came over to Bruno and Y/n with a giddy expression. " Bruno, its time to go." 

" Do I want to know what happened?" Bruno asked, giving Pepa a disgusted look. "You don't want to know." 

" wait, Bruno I have a present for you." Y/n started, running after Bruno and Pepa.

" ooh! is it a little hat for my rat?" Bruno asked, jumping up and down with pure delight.

" Hermano! You can be so childish.." Pepa grumbled, slapping her hand on her face. 

Y/n giggled,handing Bruno a box. Bruno tour into it as fast as he could. Inside was a stuffed rat with a bow-tie. " Oh my! Gracias Amiga, this is the best gift I ever got!" Bruno said, hugging the rat to his chest. Y/n laughed, waving the siblings off. " see ya later Madrigals!"  

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I was really tired from camp but I made this extra long to satisfy your needs! also I am thinking of making Felix Gay. ! Have a FABULOUS morning/day/night!