Chapter 13

Trinity

I was laid back in my seat with the most stank attitude ever. I was so frustrated that I wouldn't even look at Manny. His face was bothering me. I kept my eyes closed with my arm covering my eyes.

"Trinity," Manny said.

I faked a snore as I dropped my bottom lip to make it seem real.

"Trinity," he said a little louder.

No response.

"So you don't hear me?" He said running his hand alongside thigh.

No response.

"You think you funny?" He chuckled as he gripped my thigh firmly.

Manny was aggressive, but he got more aggressive like this when we made our agreement. It turns me on , just like it's doing now.

"I think you think you a comedian, cause you know you don't snore... You moan in yo sleep." He said as his fingers rubbed my girl again. "But sense you sleep, I'm just gone fulfill ya wet dreams you always having," he said playing with my girl as she throbbed from being turned on yet again.

I tried to hold my moan but as he moved faster it slipped in a low yell.

"Aaaah, baaaaaby," I whined moving my arm and closing my eyes tight.

I started moving my hips with his movements as my back arched. I felt those butterflies coming again.

"I find it funny how you could talk in yo sleep," he said sarcastically while removing his hand from my underwear. He got out of the car, took the keys and started walking off towards the sand.

That's when I noticed we were at a beach. It was sort of dark out and Manny was leaving me so I quickly hopped out and followed him through the path shaded by Palm trees. When I got out of the path it opened up to a big beach full of sand and waves. It was so pretty. I stopped and took in the view. There was a flock of birds flying in a v shape and I was momentarily in awe. When I looked to my right, I noticed a tent that faced the water that was made up of sheer white curtains. There were candles lit throughout. There was a small table with two platters on the side of the beach chair that Manny sat in with his legs spread. I took off my heels that were sinking into the sand and walked in the cool sand into the tent.

As I approached Manny just watched me intently. I cocked my head to the side analyzing him. The way his eye sort of squinted when he was studying something or in deep thought. Or the fact that he sort of nibbled his top lip when he was up to something. When he was passionate there was a glint in his eyes. Sort of a sparkle. I was liking the vibes we gave to each other. A lot ..

I crawled in between his legs and sort of hovered over him. He was looking at me still. I leaned a little closer and started making silly faces. I kept it up until he started laughing and I laughed too.

"Why you be staring?" I asked as I turned and put my back to his chest.

"Cause you perfect. Know dat?" He said softly running his hands over my stomach.

"Now I do," I said smirking.

"Perfect enough to eat," he said as his hand came near my girl.

"If you not making me cum, cut it the fuck out. You will not play with my sanity," i asserted while facing him.

He held in his laughter as I turned back around facing the water again.

We were sort of quiet for a little while as I admired the view.

"Trinity," he called.

"Hmph?" I asked.

"Can I have a kiss?"