Chapter 22

9 hours later
Somewhere in Hollywood, Ca
Trinity

I didn't remember falling asleep but I woke up feeling well rested. I stretched in the passenger seat and looked over as Mamny maneuvered through the well lit empty streets. Throughout the whole ride I'd slept and I was still tired. I felt drained and sleep drunk as I let my eyes close again.

I didn't sleep longer than a minute as I felt Manny tapping my leg. I smacked my lips and turned in the seat as he laughed and shook my leg.

"Come on, mama . We here. I want you to see what I got you to sleep in for the week."

I huffed loudly.

"I'm tirrrrred," I wined. "And my weave is too tight. Why did I have to get my hair done?" I stretched on my back looking at him.

He made a "you know you wanted your weave done" face and made a hand gesture as to say get out. "Listen at all that whining you doing. If you wanna whine and a shoulder to cry on, come sit in daddy lap," he smirked patting his leg nonchalantly.

I looked up and rolled my eyes but did a double take at the sight in front of me. We were parked on a hill and the house in front of me couldn't be where we were staying. It was well lit and stood out on the block. I would not start fantasizing over this house and get my hopes up until I knew I would be laying my head there.

"Who lives here?" I asked pointing nonchalantly.

"We do for the next seven days." He said grabbing up our phones and the car keys.

I snatched the door handle and hopped out of the car and bolted across the street. I ran up the stairs and tried the door handle but it was locked. I pouted and waited for manny as he walked up the stairs unfazed.

When he got to the top, he looked me up and down in my neon green crop hoodie with the matching high waist shorts and black gladiator sandals. My make up was nonexistent and I had my twenty four inch Filipino wave in its natural big wavy state in a deep side part. My lip gloss was my favorite lip glass that had yet to fade while I did a little dance like I had to pee. I was so impatient.

My eyes sort of bugged as manny made me wait until he finished making goggly eyes.

"What you doing?" I sort of shrieked.

He did that cute chuckle.

You so cute when you geeked. Man give me a kiss," he gave a cheeky grin.

I pecked his lips three times then waited for him to get the keys.

He put the key in the door knob and then paused and puckered his lips.

I sighed getting agitated as I grabbed his chin and stuck my tongue in his mouth as his eyes bugged, making me giggle into the kiss. I gave him all I had as I explored his mouth and sucked on bottom lip before nibbling it.

He stood sort of stuck then shook his head a little as he opened the door. I took off running through the open space of the all white marble floor.

There was a wall in the middle completely made up of white marble with a fireplace in the middle. Off to the side near an open space held a purple wrap around couch and matching rug set. It faced a waterfall that held coy fish in the water below. I took off my bra and hung it on the edge of the water fall. There were two home offices across the open space and a workout room. It was never ending. Around the corner was the full stainless steel and granite kitchen that was conveniently located next to giant sixteen foot glass windows and a patio to the open pool and hot tub area. I slipped off my crop tank top and laid it on the floor in front of the patio. A wet bar was in the corner and it opened up to a forest. It was so pretty. I ran back inside and raced towards the stairs near the front door and past manny. I explored the second level which opened up to a huge space as well. On the left side was a hallway leading to a pretty black and cream color scheme with hard wood floors and a bathroom. I took off one of my shoes and left it by the bathroom. In the middle of the second floor was a home theater and another room. I slipped my panties off through my shorts and hung them on the head rest of a theater chair. You could clearly see the them through the glass wall of the movie room. I went up the stairs in the middle of the floor and the entire half of the top floor was the master bedroom it had a huge fire place with a rug in the front of it and the bed five feet away. I took off my shoe and sat it by the fire place. The bathroom was his and hers and had a big jacuzzi tub and shower with five heads and a seating area. I took off my hoodie and laid it on the floor of the bathroom. There was a sitting area in the room made up of cream furniture and a huge TV mounted on the wall. I put my shorts there.