Chapter 16

Trinity
Three long days later
Friday night

I was sitting up in my room deciding on what I was going to where to go out tonight. Me and my cousins had fake IDs and we were going to this lounge by Leshae's house for Ann's birthday. She was having an all white party and Janel, Ann, Leshae and I were all wearing all black. We were supposed to host and make tonight the most fun.

I decided on a black one sleeve dress that hugged my body with a pair of black peep toe booties that were studded. I sat in the mirror thinking about my baby and how time was just going by without him. I was doing my last touches of my make up day dreaming of him. When he gets back I don't know what I'm going to do first but whatever it is will be followed by me cussing his ass out.

The next time he leaves at least I'll be prepared and I'll make sure he calls every night and phone sex twice a week.

As I applied my Opaque Lip Lacquer by Revlon, my phone rang.

"Hello," I said grabbing my clutch and straightening up as I made my way out the door.

"I'm here," Amir said.

"Alright, I'm locking up." I said hanging up and turning to lock my screen door and then rushing to the car.

"Hey, baby" Kai said as I put on my seat belt.

"Hey boo," I said looking up as Amir pulled off.

"What you been doing?" Amir asked.

"You know, just school and work since you pulled a Houdini," I said giggling at how uncomfortable he got when he felt the conversation shift to him and Ann.

"Me too. My bad for fallin off," he said looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah falling right in the bed with Ann," I said make Kai die laughing.

Amir coughed a little and turned up Tell Em by Rich Homie Quan, trying to tune my words out.

Twenty minutes later we pulled up to the club and got out. I hugged and talked to everyone that I knew as we made our way in. We headed straight up to VIP and got the bottles rolling.

After having two rounds of watermelon Mai Thais me and my cousins were on the dance floor dancing to Main One by Mila J. That song always made us super hype for obvious reasons. We found ourselves on the floor with everyone coming to join as time flew by. We only stopped because our feet began to hurt as we mDe our wake back up to the couches in VIP. We all decided to sit in a booth and each give Ann her gifts we got her.

Janel went first getting her the new Jordan's that came out today with a new hot pink Michael Kors wallet. Leshae went next getting her the matching purse to the wallet with a vintage Juicy Couture bracelet. I went last pulling out four little black gift bags.

"First let me say this, this is all of yall gifts wrapped up in one. Second, never take them off." I finished giving them each a bag.

"Fine with me," Janel said getting ready to open hers.

"Wait, all together."

We all opened our bags and they all thanked me as I helped Ann who was sitting next to me put on the yellow 24karat gold bracelet. Leshae was putting on Janel's across and we switched helping each other.

"Are these are initials?" Leshae said observing the dainty chain link bracelet with a gold number four with each of our initial engraved hanging from it.

"Yeah, I wanted to do letter charms for each bracelet but I figured I'd wait for another holiday to add." I said as we all got another Mai Thai from the waitress passing by.

"Thanks yall. Now let's go t up! Where my nigga?" She said as we scooted out of the booth laughing at her.

We all had fun and danced the night away. Tonight made me truly forget about everything I was going though. I could finally breath a little.

As the night ended and the club was letting out everybody was twisted and had to find a designated driver.

I ended up transporting Leshae, Janel, and Ann home in Amirs car. Then later on I had to drop them both off at Kai's and remind myself to take Amir his car in the morning. When I got home I was dead tired and tipsy. And to make matters worse I left the heater on while I was gone so it was burning up.

I went to my room and cracked my patio door and let the cool night air flow through. I got in the shower scrubbing my body of my long night. When I got out of the shower, i lotions up in my Nivea Nite Time lotion and put on my night perfume by Victoria's Secret. It was entirely too hot still as I dressed in a sports bra and purple Victoria's Secret shorts and fuzzy socks. I pulled my long weave into high ponytail and fell face first in my bed.

I laid in the same spot for an hour and still couldn't sleep. I missed my baby, and I couldn't stay strong like he told me. I cracked and let two tears slip. Before I knew it a face full fell and then I stopped fighting it and let them free fall. Where was my baby?

Trinity's outfit in M/M