Chapter 17

Trinity
4am

I woke up to the sound of someone entering my room. It couldn't be morning because the sun wasn't peeking through the patio in my room. I got scared so I laid there as I remembered that I left my patio unlocked carelessly.

It got quiet so I figured it was the neighborhood cat pawing at my patio. Then I heard the sound of the screen door being slid back. I turned over as I slyly rolled onto my clutch that had my mace. Then I heard the screen door being slid back slowly. My sister wasn't home when I got here and I hadn't heard her come in so I would have to fight whoever this was. My adrenaline started to race as I heard them take slow steps. I peeked and lowly opened my eyes seeing someone standing at the foot of my bed. I closed my eyes back lightly and faked a light snore taking the safety off my mace.

Then he chuckled that low raspy chuckle and my heart fluttered.

"Mama what I tell you about faking sleep? You'on snore you moan," as soon as those words left his mouth I jumped up and leaped into his arms.

I squeezed him so tight wrapping my legs around his torso as he hugged me just as tightly. He rubbed back my loose strands and kissed my neck while repeating over and over in my ear, "I'm here, and I'll never do that to you again."

He sat down on the foot of my bed with me still hugging him as he kicked off his shoes.

"You betta stay on ya toes too. I woulda got ya lil ass," he said in that voice only he could.

"You already do," I said as I kissed him deeply.

He kissed back with so much intensity, it literally made my head spin. I missed the feeling that he gave me with kisses like these. My mind and my body missed him so.

He stood up and placed me on my back at the foot of the bed and immediately started peeling off my clothes. When I was completely naked he came back up and kissed my lips sweetly over and over again.

I gave him a look so perplexed and he chuckled as if he ready my mind.

"I'm giving you ya curtain call," he said smirking as he started kissing and sucking on my neck leaning as many hickies as he pleased. I moaned loudly as he placed a hickey on my spot. He kissed down my chest and found my right nipple taking it in his mouth as I couldn't let out any noise as i breathlessly moaned and squirmed underneath him. He switched nipples this time taking it between his teeth as he alternated between nibbling and sucking as I arched my back and moaned. By now I was drenched and he was only working his way lower.

"You gone feed me mama?" He said lowly blowing on my girl.

I didn't say anything as I bit my lip in anticipation. I'm guessing this made him angry because he hit my clit and slid a finger in.

"You gone feed me?" He said in a more assertive voice. He said blowing on my clit after licking it once.

"Yessss daddy," I said biting my lip again.

"Good," he said as he dove in tongue first feasting on my girl.

"Oooooh my Gooooooood," I yelped at the unexpected pleasure.

He opened up my lips and licked my girl up and down as he hummed sending vibrations through as he stuck his tongue inside and played with my clut between his fingers as he made me lose my mind. The combination of his tongue inside me and his fingers on my clit sent my body into over drive as I felt sparks building up inside me.

"Dadddddy, you gone make me cuuuum," I screamed the last part as I felt my self release on Manny's tongue.

I panted as Manny removed his hands to reach his tongue as he licked me clean. Every Time his tongue came in contact with my girl, it made my legs shake. When he was done I turned on my stomach worn out as I closed my eyes.