PART 3

Y/n POV:

Y/n: What a hectic day I'm already tired. Ugh!!! I'll just go home.

I called Mrs.Han in my cabin and told her that I'll go home she nodded with a smile on her face and thanked me again. I kept my straight face and nodded but smiled internally. I went in my car and drove to my house. I entered in my house and saw no one in the living room. I guess they are sleeping so let's not disturb them. I went in my room did my night routine and drifted to my dream land.

??? POV:

???: I'm coming for you Y/n you can't run away from me this time babygirl just wait for me. *laughs Hysterically*

Y/n POV:

I woke up at midnight as I was feeling a bit thirsty. I went downstairs to grab a glass of cold water. After drinking water I headed upstairs. I wasn't feeling sleepy yet so I decided to spend some time in the balcony. I spotted a guy wearing a black hoodie and mask. That guy somehow gave me negative vibes I went in my room and locked the balcony door and closed the curtains. I felt a bit scared but I just shrugged it of and layed on the bed and soon drifted in my dream land.

Next Day:

Y/n POV:

Soobin: WAKE UP NOONA!!! WAKE---

I threw a pillow on his face to shut him up and yeah my plan never fails...

Y/n: I'm up stop shouting like an idiot early morning.

Soobin: Good now get ready and come down mom is calling you to have your breakfast.

Y/n: Yess!

I got up from my bed and did my morning routine. I wore this:

I glanced at myself in mirror at once and went downstairs to eat my breakfast

Mom: Morning sweetheart

Dad: Morning princess

Y/n: Morning mom and dad. Morning Soobin.

Soobin: Good morning noona

I sat beside Soobin and started to eat my food silently.

Dad: Y/n....Soobin we both have something important to tell you.
He says looking at me and Soobin.

Soobin: What is it dad?

Mom: Actually your aunt met an accident she is out of danger but she is still unconscious doctors said it will take more than a week for her to gain her consciousness. So me and your dad have to go there as her son is still just 15.

Y/n: That's good she is out of danger and when are you guys are planning to leave.

Dad: Tomorrow morning

Y/n: okay have a nice journey.
I said taking the last bite of my food and kept it in the sink.

Mom: yeah sure and take care of yourself and Soobin.