PART 9

Next Morning:

Y/n POV:

I woke because of the sunrays directly hitting my face I sat on the bed and looked around but found Taehyung nowhere. I jumped out of the bed and went downstairs. There he was preparing breakfast looking totally like a husband material.

Taehyung: Good morning.
He said giving me a sweet smile.

Y/n: Good Morning Tae.
I said in a sleepy tone and smiled at him.

Taehyung: Come sit breakfast is ready

I came and sat on the chair and he sat beside me.

Taehyung: Let's eat!!
he said excitedly which made me chuckle.

I took a bite and...wow he cooks better than me it's amazing...

Taehyung: How is it?

Y/n: Amazing!!!

Taehyung: Thanks.
he said with a shy smile. cute..

we had our breakfast having some chit chats and got ready for going on work. Taehyung went in the guest room to get ready and I ordered a suit from my home. I wore a suit

I went downstairs and saw Taehyung already waiting for me.

Y/n: Let's go first we both have to go to my house and then we'll go to company.
ok?

Taehyung: Sure Let's go...

We both drove to my house and I told him the way...

Taehyung POV:

We reached at our destination and got out of the car. She really calls this mansion a house. The mansion:

I stood there looking at the beauty of the mansion but then Y/n came towards me and waved her hand in front of me.

Y/n: To the earth Tae!!!
She said taking me out of my thoughts.

Y/n: Come...
she said and dragged me with her. We both went in and were greeted by two unfamiliar people. They noticed us and came towards us and hugged Y/n. Then looked at me with confused expression.

???: Noona...who is he?? you've never bought any man in our house after that incident...
said the boy who standing in front of me with shocked yet confused expression.

???: Yeah Soobin is right..
Said the girl.

Y/n: calm down guys...just introduce yourselves...ok?
both of them nodded.

???: Hi I'm Y/n's younger brother Soobin. Nice to meet you.
He said with a smile.

???: Hi I'm Y/n's bestie Lisa. Nice to meet you. She said with a smile.

Taehyung: Hi I'm Kim Taehyung nice to meet you.
I said with a smile.

Y/n: p.a. of our company and my boyfriend.

They both froze at their spot.

Y/n: chill...I'll explain. We all sat on the couch and Y/n started to explain everything from start. Lisa and Soobin both looked confused yet angry. I can understand their confusion but why are they angry? She finished explaining and they both calmed down and soon their expressions turned into mischievous one.

Y/n POV:

Lisa: Ooh...someone has a boyfriend ...

Soobin: Yaay that means today noona will treat us!

Y/n: Sure I will but in the evening and Tae also invite your hyungs ok?

Taehyung: ok

Y/n: We'll leave now see you in evening.

Soobin: Bye

Lisa: Bye guys

me and taehyung waved at them and drove to our company. We have to keep our relationship a secret for some time.

Time skip to evening: (sorry but the author is too lazy 😅)

Y/n POV:

I was working on the new project when I heard a knock on the door.

Y/n: Come in
Taehyung entered with files in his hand

Taehyung: It's done!
he said and kept the file on the table. I went through the file and it was perfect as always.

Y/n: Ok I guess we should leave now it's already 7.30

Taehyung: ok

Y/n: I'll leave first and do invite your hyungs I have something to tell you guys.

Taehyung: ok but...it's in the house right?

Y/n: yes so no need to wear any kind of formal wear just wear something comfortable and come.

Taehyung: ok bye
I got up from my chair and went near taehyung and kissed him on his cheek and whispered a bye. I headed to my house.

I entered the house and saw Soobin and Lisa discussing something. They noticed me and greeted me with a smile.

Lisa: Go and freshened up.

I was about to head upstairs when Soobin called me.

Soobin: Noona can we have a barbeque party in our garden.

Y/n: Sure go and get ready ok?

Lisa, Soobin: ok

I went in my room and changed into my casual clothes a black track pants and over sized shirt.

And headed downstairs. And saw Soobin and Lisa setting up the things that were necessary. I went towards them they noticed me and smiled, I smiled back at them.

Soobin: It's all done!

Lisa: Yup!

Y/n: ok btw I've also invited Chim.

Soobin: ok

Lisa: Btw is there something special.

Y/n: Yes I'm going to reveal my past to Taehyung.

Lisa: Are you sure?
she asked a bit worried.

Y/n: Yes
I said with a reassuring smile.

They both nodded. After some minutes we heard a door bell. Soobin went to the front side to check who it was.
Soobin came back followed by Jimin, Jin and Taehyung.

Jimin ran towards me and hugged me and I hugged me back. He broke the hug and went towards Soobin and Lisa and hugged them. I saw Taehyung standing there with his arms wide open. I went towards him and hugged him he hugged me back. I love to feel his warmth. After some minutes we broke the hug and went towards them.

Jin: Hey Y/n

Jimin: Hello love birds

Soobin: I'm feeling soo Single right now.....

Lisa: me too...
They both said with a pout.

Taehyung: Patience.. you guys will also get your partner soon.

Y/n: ok let's start

Time skip at late night:

Y/n POV:

It was already late so I asked them to stay here they agreed and we wished each other good night and they went to their room. Now only me and Taehyung were left.

Y/n: Are you sleepy?

Taehyung: No not yet

Y/n: Then come with me.

Taehyung: Where?

Y/n: you'll see

Taehyung: ok then let's go.

                        To be Continued....