PART 13

Y/n POV:

Y/n: After that moment i decided not to trust anyone. Lisa,Jisoo,Kai and Jennie everyone went abroad. After a year Jimin came back and was shocked to see me behaving cold and rude towards everyone...I told him everything thing and it was like he was about to kill Jungkook but stopped looking at my miserable condition...But then you came into my life. I tried not to fall for you but failed and I'm glad about it.

I said and smiled towards him he cupped my cheeks and wiped the lone tear as he kissed my forehead.

Taehyung: Don't worry love I promise you won't regret falling for me. Now let's go back it's late.
He said softly and held my hand and i nodded. We both walked towards the car and drove to my house. It was a long yet tiring day. We entered the house and headed upstairs in my room.

Y/n: Go freshen up I'll give you comfortable clothes to wear.
I said and went to Soobin's room. I slightly opened the the door and peaked inside only to find Soobin watching a cartoon.

Y/n: It's too late uk?
I asked catching his attention.

Soobin: Oh Noona...What happened?

Y/n: Can u lend your comfortable clothes to Tae?

Soobin: yeah sure
He said and handed me his oversized shirt and shorts to me.

Y/n: Thanks and sleep early ok?Good night

Soobin: Good night noona

After that I headed upstairs and handed Taehyung those clothes and went into another room to freshen up. I wore this:

I came in my room and found Taehyung sleeping in a sitting posture. maybe he slept while waiting for me he must be tired. I slowly layed him down in a comfortable position and layed beside him placing blanket on both of us and hugged him laying my head on his chest. Soon my eyes felt heavy and I drifted to my dream land.

Next Morning:

I woke up due to sunlight hitting my face I sat up on the bed rubbing my eyes. Taehyung was not beside me maybe he is downstairs. I got ready and wore this:

 I got ready and wore this:

And went downstairs. Soobin was not there as expected because he wakes up late on weekends and Taehyung and Jimin were preparing something in Kitchen , Lisa was in her office suit?

 Soobin was not there as expected because he wakes up late on weekends and Taehyung and Jimin were preparing something in Kitchen , Lisa was in her office suit?