PART 5

Next Day:

Time skip to office:

Y/n POV:

I reached my cabin sat on my chair and heard a knock after few seconds.

Y/n: Come in

I said in a cold tone. Taehyung entered my cabin with some files.

Taehyung: Good morning Ms.Choi

He said with a smile to which I just nodded.

Y/n: You checked those files which I told you.

Taehyung: Yes I did but can we make some changes in it.

Y/n: Like what?

He came near me and stood beside me he was explaining me the changes which were really good and can also help in progress of Company.

Y/n: excellent Mr.Kim

I exclaimed and looked at him I noticed that our faces were just inches away.

He looks soo ethereal his eyes are soo beautiful and his lips.....
Unknowingly we both started to lean in our lips were just about to meet but someone barged in my cabin.
We both flinched and I pushed Taehyung away he got startled but fixed his posture immediately and I did the same.

Y/n: You can go Mr.Kim.

He nodded and ran out of my cabin. I looked at the person who was leaning on the door frame watching my nervous expressions with a smirk plastered on his face and it was none other than my idiot bestie Park Jimin.

Jimin: Did I disturbed you guys

He asked me smirking.

I looked away he came towards me and sat on the the sofa like a king. I looked at him annoyed and got up from my chair. I went towards the couch and sat next to him.

Y/n: Why are you here? Can't you knock and come?

Jimin: Well...if I would've knocked I would've missed the scene some minutes ago.

I blushed a bit remembering the scene that happened a few minutes ago.

Jimin: Woah! am I dreaming are you blushing.

I looked away and suddenly my past memories hit me I looked at Jimin with my teary eyes and his facial expressions changed into worried ones.

Jimin: What happened Cubes??

Y/n: I ca--n't Jim-in. I c-an't lo--ve som-eo--ne ag--ai-n. I ca-n't...

Jimin: You know it was past I miss my Cubes who used to call me Chim, who used to be childish, Who used to be cheerful, Who used to get excited on every small surprise....One day she changed completely she became cold towards her bestie Chim she lost her smile I want my old Cubes back. I miss her. Give yourself another chance Y/n.
Please.... atleast for your loved ones....for me...for Soobin...Please.

His every word touched my heart because of that one person I became cold towards my own bestie. To every one. He is right. I can give myself another chance. Yes I won't be cold anymore.

Y/n: you're right I'll give my self another chance I'll not behave cold anymore.

Jimin: That's like my Cubes!!!

Y/n: But...

Jimin: But?

Y/n: I'm scared Jimin what if---

Jimin: No Y/n all are not same you know the one you are falling for is really special this never really happened and today when I you both saw both of your eyes screaming for love he can change you Y/n and I saw that with my own eyes. Give it a try.

Y/n: Yes I will. Thanks Chim.

Jimin: You're always welcomed Cubes.

He said with a bright smile to which I smiled and hugged him and he hugged me back. We pulled away from hug and sat back on our seats. Jimin looked at me with a mischievous expressions which made me confused.

Y/n: What?

Jimin: So you like him right?

Y/n: Yes I do
I said blushing.

Jimin: Aww...so when are you planning to confess him.

Y/n: I don't know if he really has feelings for me.

Jimin: Then there is only one way to find out...

Y/n: What is it?

Jimin: Mr.Jung is Arranging a business party as they're launching their new project.

Y/n: Oh yeah even I've got the invitation
but what about that?

Jimin: You just have to bring him there as your partner and rest I'll manage...

Y/n: Ok

Taehyung POV:

I went in my cabin catching my breath. What the hell just happened! we were about to kiss!!! But that guy ruined our moment....UGH!!. I sighed and sat on my chair . Wait I forgot the files in Y/n's cabin. I went towards the cabin and was about to knock but I heard sound of laughing and giggling from the cabin.
I decided to peak a bit and the view in front of me made me shocked and jealous at same time. She was laughing that made me shocked but with another guy made me jealous. I like her and I know my feelings but have no courage to to tell her. I just sighed and knocked on the door.

Y/n POV:

Me and Jimin were having some chit chats with each other. When we heard a knock on the door.

Y/n: Come in

Taehyung entered the cabin and was about to say something but Jimin interrupted.

Jimin: I'll be leaving now I've got some work to do.

Y/n: Ok

We both stood up from the couch and hugged each other. After a few seconds he pulled away. He walked towards the door but stopped and looked behind.

Jimin: bye Cubes

Y/n: Bye Chim

And with that he went away. I looked at Taehyung who stood froze at his spot zoned out. I cleared my throat on which he flinched a bit.

Y/n: Yes Mr.Kim?

Taehyung: Ac--tua-lly Ms.Ch--oi I for--got th-e fi-l--es he-re.

Y/n: You can take them.

He quickly took the files from table and went out of the cabin. Well I won't deny that he is really cute. I sat on my chair and started my work again.

                 To be Continued...

Hey Armies! Actually I've made some changes in part two I replaced Yoongi by Eunwoo please note. I hope you guys are liking the ff till now. Bye...

Borahae! 💜