PART 4

Time skip to evening:

Y/n POV

It's already evening I guess I should head home now. Just then I got a call from Soobin.

On Call:

Soobin: Hello Noona?

Y/n: What?

Soobin: When are you leaving?

Y/n: I'll leave in few minutes. Why?

Soobin: Can you pick me up from Yeonjun's place

Y/n: yeah sure.

Soobin: bye

And he hung up the call. I stood up from my chair and was about to leave when I heard a knock on the door. I said come in with my cold voice.

Taehyung: Good evening Ms.Choi

Y/n: What is it.

Taehyung: I arranged all the documents you asked me to arrange.

He said and kept the documents on my table. I took a look at them and they were neatly arranged I thought it would take more time but he is pretty fast.

Y/n: Good Mr.Kim. I'll be leaving now you can also leave early today.

Taehyung: Thanks Ms.Choi.

He said with a boxy smile which was really cute--- WHAT THE HECK NOT AGAIN!!! I just nodded and went out.

I sat in my car and drove to Yeonjun's place. I reached there and Soobin sat in the car. The whole ride was silent and soon we reached home. We went inside our house and turned the lights on.

Y/n: Go and change into something comfortable and come downstairs.

Soobin: ok

I went in my room and and entered the bathroom for a hot shower which helps me to come over my stress. After having shower and wore this:

I headed downstairs and saw Soobin sitting on the couch with tensed expressions

I headed downstairs and saw Soobin sitting on the couch with tensed expressions. I went towards the couch and sat next to him.

Y/n: What happened?

Soobin: That man gives me bad vibes for some reason

Y/n: Yeah me too. You said he was wearing a hoodie and a mask. What coloured were they?

Soobin: Both mask and hoodie were black.

Y/n: That means we both saw the same guy. At what time did you saw him.

Soobin: I saw him at night between 9:00 or 9:30 ig.

Y/n: WHAT!!?

Soobin: What happened noona?

Y/n: saw him at midnight ig at 2:00 or 2:30

Soobin: What!!? He was there till late.

I checked the time and it was 8:30.