Part 6

Taehyung POV:

I went in my cabin and sat on my chair all frustrated. Did she called him Chim?
Did she really hugged him? Does she likes him? Do I know him? He seems familiar to me...Yeah Park Jimin Ceo of Park Company. I also noticed that this time she talked with me in a normal tone not in her cold tone. Does she likes me? Maybe? I'll just thinking about this later. I started to work on the changes which were told to me.

Time skip to Lunch time:

I looked at the clock and saw that it was Lunch time already. I got up from my chair and went out of the cabin. I stepped out of the Company and went to the nearby restaurant. I went in the restaurant and saw Eunwoo there I went towards him.

Taehyung: Hey Eunwoo!
I said with a smile he looked at me and smiled back.

Eunwoo: Oh hey Taehyung come sit let's have lunch together. if you don't mind.
He said the last sentence in a low tone with a sad pout.

Taehyung: Ofcourse I won't mind
His face lightend and he looked at me with a huge smile and I smiled back.

I sat with him and the waiter came to ask us for our order we both ordered our food and waiter bowed to us and went away.

Taehyung: Eunwoo...can I ask you something?

Eunwoo: Yeah sure

Taehyung: Do you know why Mr.Park came today?

Eunwoo: Mr.Park comes often to meet Ms.Choi. They both are Best Friends.

Taehyung: Oh...
So they are best friends thank god!

Eunwoo: Why were you asking this?

Taehyung: Uh.. nothing just like that.

Eunwoo: okay

After some time our food arrived. We ate our lunch having talking about something randomly. After having lunch we entered the company.

Eunwoo: Bye Taehyung.

Taehyung: Bye!

I went in my cabin and started to do my work again.

Y/n POV:

I was doing my work when I got a call from an unknown number. Should I take this call? What if it is the one who is stalking me? ok just go for it!

Y/n: Hello?

???: Hello Y/n?
I heard a female voice from other side which was very familiar to me.

Y/n: Lisa?

Lisa: OMG!!! Cubes you still remember me!!!

Y/n: Ofcourse I do my bestie. Btw how are you? and how did you got my number?

Lisa: I'm great! And your number I have my own ways...

Y/n: Btw when are you planning to come to South Korea?

Lisa: I'm coming back tomorrow and also it's been almost ages we haven't met.

Y/n: ikr we last saw each other when we were in University.

Lisa: Yeah we both got separated... I went to America for my further studies.

Y/n: Yeah and I became Ceo of Choi Company.

Lisa: Yeah...How is Soobin doing?

Y/n: He is doing good. Btw where are you going to stay.

Lisa: I'll have to stay in hotel for a day because my my apartment is still being cleaned.

Y/n: No on that day you'll be living in my house and no excuses. I'll come to pick you from the airport. ok?