Part 22

Y/n POV:

Taehyung: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I heard Taehyung's scream but couldn't help. I heard the sound of pulling trigger ik this is my end....
But before that a gunshot was heard I opened my eyes and found Jackson wincing in pain. We all looked towards the door where Mr.Kim Namjoon was standing.

Namjoon: You're under arrest Jackson Wang.

Jackson: Oh officer Kim what proof do you have to arrest me?

Namjoon: We found a CCTV footage of you following Ms. Choi and also one of your men keeping parcel near her door. At first we did suspect Mr.Jeon for that but you left an evidence behind.

Jackson: What? but I made sure to wear a mask and that man I told him to be careful--

Namjoon: Thanks for the evidence Mr.Wang. You accepted it yourself.

He said switching of the recorder. Wow! Impressive.

Jackson: YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!! GAURDS!!!

Suddenly the gaurds were shot.

Yoongi: And finally! they were the last!

Officer Min Yoongi said coming in our direction with a small smrik.

Namjoon: Game Over Jackson Wang.

Jackson: Not so soon Officer.

He said and smirked. A gun slipped out from his jacket I know what he'll do. My hands were tied but I somehow managed to open ropes tying my legs. I made a run towards and bullet was shot. It peirced my shoulder and i cried in pain. Taehyung caught me before I fall.

Taehyung: Wait...no why?

Tears flowed down his eyes. Another gunshot was heard we looked beside us Jungkook holding a gun. He shot Jackson in his head. He looked at me and then Taehyung.

Jungkook: Take her to the hospital!

Taehyung nodded and we went out from there.

Time skip:

At Hospital:

Taehyung POV:

We rushed to the hospital. I took her to the nearest Doctor. 

Taehyung: Doctor!

Jin: Taehyung?.... What happened to her??!!?

Taehyung: Hyung... I'll explain everything later...please save her.

Jin: Yes.

He said as they took her and rushed towards the emergency room. I just sat outside in a state of breaking down.

???: HYUNG!

Someone shouted. I looked up and saw Soobin, and their parents. Soobin ran towards me grabbing me by my collar his eyes were red, teary and held rage.

Soobin: Where is she?
He asked sternly.

Taehyung: Soobin please calm down she is in operation theatre---

Soobin: Who did this?
He asked calmly.

Taehyung: Please I'll tell you everything.

I started explaining them everything from start. Ofcourse they were unconscious the whole time they found themselves in an unfamiliar place so the panicked. Officer told them about Y/n being here but not how it happened.

Taehyung: And... I wasn't able to protect her.
I said as tears welled up in my eyes I didn't wanted to cry in front of them.

Mr. Choi: It wasn't your fault son.
He said patting my back.

Suddenly the green light of operation theatre tinged and Jin hyung came out. We all went towards him.

Taehyung: How is she hyung?

Jin: She is fine now, the bullet was in her shoulder thankfully it didn't hit much hard. She needs rest she'll wake up after sometime then you can meet her.

Taehyung: Thank you.
I said as Jin hyung patted my shoulder.

Jin: You're patient's Father right Mr.Choi?

Mr.Choi: Yes

Jin: You need to fill in the formalities sir, please come with me.

He went away with Mr.Choi and went away.

Y/n POV:

I try to open my eyes and look around. Taehyung was sitting beside me holding my hand.

Y/n: Tae...
I whispered. He looked at me. His eyes were were fluffy. He cried that much?

Taehyung: Y/n, baby are you ok?
He asked concerned and called for doctor. Jin came inside and checked me.

Jin: How are you feeling now?

Y/n: My body aches a bit but I'm fine.

He finished checking me and called Taehyung towards us.

Jin: Give the medicines to her on time and take a good care of her. Bye Y/n.

He gave the prescription to Taehyung and waved at me. Taehyung sat down near me and held my hand.

Taehyung: I'm sorry.
He said with his eyes getting teary again.

Y/n: Why?
I asked him softly.

Taehyung: I wasn't able to protect you. I feel like I'm a burden to you. That bullet was for me. But...
He wasn't able to complete his            statement. tears flowed down his eyes.

Y/n: You're are one of the best thing happened to me. Nothing was your fault.
I said wiping his tears.

Taehyung: But----

Soobin: Oh my god you started again? Noona...how is he so dumb. I'm tired of telling him the same thing from yesterday. Btw how are you.

Y/n: I'm fine and don't worry now he understood.
I said chuckling a bit.

Mom: OMG you're awake how are you feeling now?
She asked holding my face.

Y/n: I'm fine mom.

Dad: We missed you so much. Specially this guy god he troubled me and Soobin alot.
Dad said pointing at Taehyung.

Soobin: Ikr

Taehyung: Sorry..
He said nervously.

Dad: Sorry won't work son we want you to take her away.

Y/n: Dad!

Mom: Yah you two another word against my daughter or son-in-law and you will do all the house chores without help of any maid for a month.
Mom said glaring at Dad and Soobin.

Soobin/Dad: Sorry Ma'am.

They said as we all laughed. Finally it's over and I'm going to marry the love of my life Taehyung.

.......To be Continued