PART 8

Y/n POV:

My eyes were filled with anger he looked at me and smirked.
Jimin knew everything he tried to assure me but no use without wasting any seconds I walked out of the party. Taehyung following behind me.

Taehyung: Ms.Choi!!! Ms.Choi!! Wait.

He said and I stopped on my tracks I looked at him with my teary eyes.

Taehyung: Is everything alright Ms.Choi?
He asked concerned. i walked towards him and hugged him tightly tears already flowing down from my eyes I was sobbing continously. He was a bit shocked at first but then hugged me back.

Y/n: Do--n't lea-ve m--e Tae-hyung plea--se ...Tak-e m-e wi--th y-ou...
I managed to say between my sobs.

Taehyung: It's alright I'm here I'm not leaving you alone.
He said and took me towards the car and started to drive. The whole ride was silent. We reached at his home as I didn't wanted to go home for now.
We both entered the house and he turned on the lights and closed the door. I sat on the couch and Taehyung returned from the kitchen with a glass of water in his hand. I drank the water and kept the glass on the table.

Taehyung: What happened Ms.Choi? Are you ok?

Y/n: You know why I became rude and cold? Why I always tried to stay away from every men? Only one reason.
Jeon Jungkook my ex boyfriend
But you came in my life and I started growing feelings for you you were different from everyone but still I ignored my feelings because I didn't wanted to do the same mistake I did 3 years ago but I failed miserably. I fell for you...I love you Taehyung...I-
I tried to control my tears but I couldn't.
Taehyung hugged me and caressed my back in the way to calm me and when I stopped crying he started to speak.

Taehyung: You know my parents died in a car accident when I was in 1st grade. Jin hyung raised me. i was never in a relationship with anyone because everyone used to bully me because I was a nerd and had no parents. After passing the university I started to search for job and had no time for relationship. My first company was Bankrupted. Then I applied in your company as a P.A. But I never knew I would ever fall for my boss Ms.Choi Y/n

I looked at him as he cupped my cheeks with his both hands and wiped my tears and took out a small box from his pocket and gently held my hand.

Taehyung: Yes I love you too Y/n. Will you be my girlfriend?

Without wasting any time I smashed my lips on him and started to kiss him and he kissed me back the kiss was passionate and full of love and affection. After a few seconds we broke the kiss and attached our forehead to each other.

Y/n: Does this answer your question?

Taehyung: I love you

Y/n: I love you too

He placed the ring on my finger and we smiled at each other.
Our moment didn't lasted for long as I looked at the door frame and flinched and adjusted my posture blushing hard.
Taehyung looked at me confused but then looked at the door frame. Jin, Jimin and Jhope were standing there looking at us smirking.

Y/n: From when are you guys here

Jhope: From...Is everything alright Ms.Choi?...

Jimin: to...I love you too

They both said acting like us and started to laugh.

Taehyung: You guys watched everything from start...

Jin: Yes bro. And btw Congrats to both of you!!

Jimin: Congrats Cubes!!

Jhope: Congrats!!

We both thanked them.

Jin: Btw Jimin what were you going to say at the party?

Jimin: They both were about to kiss---

Taehyung: And you ruined our moment shorty

Jimin: Shorty??

Taehyung: Yes I know you are
we all laughed at Jimin who was pouting angrily at me. Taehyung came towards me and hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

Taehyung: Let's continue in my room...
He said in his deep husky voice.

Jhope: Get a room guys!

Jin: And please don't be too loud I have to go to my hospital early in the morning. Bye good night.
He said yawning and went in his room.

Taehyung: Now let's go--
Before he could speak my mobile started to ring.
I looked at the caller id and it was Lisa.

Y/n: Hello?

Lisa: Hey Cubes! I reached at your house...So when are you going to come?

Y/n: Actually I'll come there tomorrow morning Actually I'll be staying with my boyfriend today..

Lisa: Wait...Am I missing something?

Y/n: Yess! and it's a long story I'll tell you tomorrow.

Lisa: ok! bye and enjoy~~

Y/n: bye..

I said and ended the call.

Jimin: ok so we'll get going now

Jhope: Yeah it's pretty late

Jimin: Bye Cubes bye Taehyung

Y/n: Bye..

Taehyung: Bye hyung bye shorty

Before jimin could speak anything hobi dragged him out by his wrist. I chuckled  and closed the door.

Taehyung: Can we go now I'm sleepy.
He said pouting cutely.

Y/n: Sure Tae

Before I could even take a step ahead he picked me up and carried me in the bridal style in his bedroom and I giggled at his behaviour. As soon as we entered his room he softly placed me on his bed and came and slept on the either side of the bed.

Taehyung: Can we....cuddle...
He asked in a low tone.

Y/n: Sure
I said with a smile. He smiled back and I hugged him with his arm under my head and hand on my waist.

Taehyung: Can I ask you something?
I looked at him and nodded. He took a deep breath.

Taehyung: Can you tell me about your past?
he said stuttering a bit. I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it.

Y/n: Sure I will but not now it's already late and we have to attend two important meetings tomorrow afternoon so we'll leave for office after having our lunch. ok?

Taehyung: Yes I will wait.
he said and placed a soft kiss on my forehead.

And the rest of the night went cuddling with each other...

                      To be Continued....