PART 14

Y/n POV:

Time skip at Night:

Now only me and Taehyung were at home Soobin went to Yeonjun's place and Kwan's mom came early so she took him back. We decided to watch a movie. After few minutes bell rang and I stopped the movie opening the door. There was no one.

Taehyung: Who is it?
He said from behind.

Y/n: No one
I was about to close the door but stopped as I spotted a box on floor. I picked the box and closed the door behind me and headed towards the living room.

Taehyung: What is it?

Y/n: idk let's see.
I opened the box and found a packet inside it. Me and Taehyung both were confused I opened the packet and found mine and Jungkook's old pics in it all old memories started flash in my head again but then there was a pic of me and Jungkook kissing his hands were on my waist and my arms around his neck....I regret everything. Tears started falling form my eyes as I remembered those sweet moments which are now nightmare for me. Taehyung took the pics and threw me away and hugged me as i cried more hard. Taehyung successfully calmed me and I don't know when I slept.

Taehyung POV:

I felt her body slowly slipping out of my but before she could fall I picked her up in bridal style. She looks cute while sleeping. I went upstairs and slowly layed her on bed and covered her with a blanket. I laid beside her and pulled her close hugging her waist and snuggled my face in crook of her neck slowly inhaling her scent and drifted to my dream land.

Next Day:

Y/n POV:

I woke up because a loud bang voice which made my eyes open in shock and look around only to find alarm clock broken and Taehyung beside me his hand froze on table making me confused.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Taehyung: I just wanted to turn it of but...uk..
He said fidling with his fingers and pouted making me chuckle.

Y/n: It's fine honey go and get freshened we have a meeting today ik it's Saturday but don't worry we'll return before lunch hmm?
I said as I carsed his cheek and went in another room to do my morning routine.

Taehyung POV:

She left me in the room completely shocked yet happy by her actions.
Did she really called me honey I asked myself and touched my cheeks while blushing. God this woman is driving me crazy help... feels like a dream come true wow! Let's get ready for meeting. I did my morning routine and wore this:

I went downstairs and saw Y/n all ready looking hot as hell in the suit she was wearing: