PART 20

Author POV:

It's been almost 7 to 8 months now that Y/n and Taehyung have been dating now and they both are really happy with each other. On other side Jungkook is burning in anger for him
Y/n was meant to be with him he didn't thought that she would fall for some one else and the idea of making her jealous by using Mina was worst.

(So let's continue now...)

Y/n POV:

At office:

I was working on the recent project when I heard a knock.

Y/n: Come in.
Taehyung came in with the file and handed it to me.

Taehyung: I did all the add on you told me to do I just need your signature to proceed it and read it carefully incase you want to add anything to it.

I read the file thoroughly and it had brilliant idea I took a pen and signed it.

Y/n: Good job! and Tae can u please bring me a cup of hot coffee?

Taehyung: Yeah sure.

He said and went outside with the file. After a few minutes he came back with a cup of coffee and also he looked tensed.

Y/n: Heyy is everything ok?
I asked concerned. He looked at me with worried expression.

Taehyung: Actually...Jungkook is here.

Y/n: Did he took an appointment?

Taehyung: No...

Y/n: Fine just ask him to come in.

Taehyung: are you sure?

Y/n: Yes

Taehyung: Fine I'll be out call me if you need.
He said softly and kissed my forehead and went out. Soon after that Jungkook entered the cabin.

Jungkook: Hey...How are you?
He asked casually as if everything was fine between us.

Y/n: What do you want?
I asked coldly as he sighed.

Jungkook: I'm here to apologize.
I looked at him confused.

Jungkook: Look ik everything is just messed up but babe can't we give us another chance please.

I thought he changed but how wrong of me to think like that. I glared at him.

Y/n: I already love someone else...someone more better than you and what even makes you think that I'll get back to you.

Jungkook: I have power, money and everything not like Taehyung ik you love him but he is a poor peice of shit and a--

Y/n: MIND YOUR WORDS JEON!!!
I said holding him by his collar in a threatening way as my eyes went red fuming in anger.

Y/n: Another word about him and I'll destroy your life don't forget that I hold more power than you I can buy your company in snap of my finger.

I said as he gulped hard and I pushed him away.

Y/n: Now get out...

Jungkook: You're so stubborn but uk you're mine I'll prove it and Taehyung will pay for this.

Y/n: We'll see.

I said rolling my eyes at him as he went away. Taehyung immediately entered my cabin.

Taehyung: Is everything ok? Did he hurt you?
He asked me concerned.

Y/n: I'm fine 
I said with a soft smile.