PART 12 (PAST)

6 months passed Jungkook and Y/n's relationship was getting more stronger but someone didn't wanted to see them together...Mr.Jeon Jungkook's dad knew everything thing he thought that Y/n is a distraction for Jungkook and made an evil plan to separate them.

Y/n POV:

Y/n:KIM JENNIE!!!
I shouted running behind her I was on a call with Jungkook and she just grabbed my mobile and ran away.

Y/n: Give my mobile back before I puch your pretty face.

Jennie: Woah...chill girl I'm not gonna eat your mobile
she said smirking and ran towards the living room as I chased her. She went towards Jisoo and hid behind her.

Y/n: Jisoo see she is not giving me my mobile back.
I said making an innocent face which shocked Jennie.

Jisoo: oh come on Jennie return it back to her she needs to talk to her Kookie.
She said teasing me as they both laughed on me I pouted angrily.

Lisa: Yaah! who is troubling my cutie pie.
She said and hugged me and I pointed at both of them.

Lisa: Wait let me tell Kai that you're talking to Y/n's boyfriend.
Jennie widened her eyes and quickly handed me my phone back as we all laughed.

Y/n: Btw Jungkook was asking if you guys are interested going to club--

Jennie: Yess! me and Kai are coming.
she chimmed making us giggle.

I looked Jisoo and Lisa for their answers.

Jisoo: I can't come I have to visit my parents today I'll leave after an hour or something. so...

Lisa: Actually I have to babysit my cousin sister I'll leave by evening and I'll return tomorrow.

Y/n: Okie fine we'll leave by evening.

Lisa: Guess today someone is going to loose their innocence.
she said with a smug face and ran away  as I glared at her now chasing her as the girls laughed at us.

Time skip at evening:

Now here comes the biggest question what should I wear...Ugh!!! so frustrating I'm soo done. I found the dress which I wore last time when I went to the club last year at New year. I wore that dress:

And went downstairs found Jennie and Lisa there waiting for me yeah Lisa because we had to leave at same time so we decided to drop her

And went downstairs found Jennie and Lisa there waiting for me yeah Lisa because we had to leave at same time so we decided to drop her. I went to them as they widened their eyes.

Jennie: Woah girl you're looking damn hot

Lisa: I'm sure she'll get ruined by Jungkook today..

Y/n: Yaah!
They both laugh at me.

Y/n: Btw Jenn you're looking hot too