under the stars Maddy perez

warning smut

he girls, along with you and Maddy, sat outside by the little fire camp you all made for yourselves, while music played in the background and everyone looked entertained, there were enough snacks for everyone to share and have (since most brought ...

he girls, along with you and Maddy, sat outside by the little fire camp you all made for yourselves, while music played in the background and everyone looked entertained, there were enough snacks for everyone to share and have (since most brought their own anyway for the trip).

The night was going well so far. You were having fun, and you'd look to your side where Maddy sat next to you, a blanket wrapped around her body and yours, your fingers intertwined with hers, she had a bright smile on her face when she'd caught your stare, every time she looked at you, smiled your way, you were breathless by her, you never knew how you'd gotten so lucky in this lifetime to be able to be with her, to see her smile like that even after all she's been through, to feel her hold you tight, squeeze your hands within hers, to have you close by her.

In your life, you had felt so alone until you met her, and now, the two of you were graduated from east highland, and you all wanted an excuse to drink, get high and celebrate, it took a while to get here but you all survived and made it, you couldn't be more proud for Maddy for sticking together this long, with all the pain she's been through from losing her best friend and her toxic ex-boyfriend who treated her like shit and you witnessed a lot of that, you'd never thought in a million years that she'd ever pick you, and here you are, right where you felt like you belong with her, as she looked at you like you were her world.

But if you were being honest with yourself, she is the biggest thing in your world.

And you would hate to lose that.

You smiled, sending her a wink as you squeezed her hand tighter and she grinned.

You felt the fire grow within you, from the warmth of the fire and the warmth of your heart, beating loudly because of her.

Just then, Maddy got up from her seat and you could hear her release a sigh as she reached out for you, and you grabbed her hand letting her pull you up.

"Aw, are you two lovebirds already leaving? It's not even midnight yet!" BB asks, Kat nodding along with what she had said.

"Yeah we haven't even roasted our marshmallows yet!."

Maddy rolls her eyes, "Kat we did that yesterday, we're not gonna be doing that every night."

"A marshmallow does sound good though," you said, your tone was teasing and playful as Maddy nudged her elbow into your side, "ouch, okay, no marshmallows." you pouted.

"We will see you bitches later," Maddy says, giving them all a wave as both Kat and BB smirked.

"Sure, have fun!" Kat shouted.

You chuckled, biting down at your bottom lip.

"Hey, where exactly are we going?" you asked, starting to feel curious as to why Maddy wanted to leave early.

"Becauseee, I just wanted to watch the stars together," she grinned, staring up at you, "and maybe, we could do something we have never done before–"

"Like?" you raised an eyebrow.

"Like you can fuck me under the stars. How romantic is that, baby" she laughs, watching you roll your eyes, though the smile on your face and how hot your cheeks now felt that sure affected you.

"Wow, didn't know you were such a romantic?" You teased.

"You know it baby" Maddy giggles, maybe it was the weed and the alcohol mixed with the already two substances she's had within just a few hours that have passed and that has taken affected over her that's also making her say stupid shit just to make you laugh as much as her, but all in all, she doesn't care, not when she feels this good being with you, the way you look at her as if you're already watching the stars, that has her heart ache for more, with everything shitty that has happened in her life, she belived there was a light at the end of the long, dark scary tunnel, and that light was you (and herself for getting there), how in the past year she has felt like she was on cloud fucking nine, there was something so special, so euphoric with this experience she gets to have with you, and even now, while she's gripping tight of her hand, scared one day you'll leave her behind, you're still here.

"Look! There it is!" Maddy gasps, her eyes beam in excitement as she points towards the lake which wasn't far from the camping spot.

"Wait, what–" before you could say anything else, Maddy stripped from her clothes and your eyes widened slightly in surprise as she runs towards the lake and squealed when the cold water hits her body.

"Come on in! don't leave me alone out here!" she shouts, waiting for you as you ignore how cold it is and take off your clothes, shivering when a breeze brushes against your skin, Maddy cheers as you run towards the lake, cursing to yourself with the coldness of the water.

"Fuck, Maddy! It's too damn cold to be doing this!" you hiss, and all she does is pout at you and swim towards you, her hair is all wet and the moonlight shines on her, she's never looked so beautiful.

She wraps her arms around your neck, bringing you closer to her, your heart was thumping loudly in your ears as so was hers, and she smiles, looking deep into your eyes.

"What are you thinking about right now?" she asks, there's a glint in her eyes you notice along with the grin on that pretty face of hers you never get tired of seeing.

"How I'm gonna fuck you under the stars, just the way you'd like it," you say, and Maddy lets out a loud amused laugh, throwing her head back, and you smile, pulling her in for a kiss and she kisses back.

When you pull away breathless, a dreamy, dazed look in her eyes, she holds you so close to her that the warmth from her body makes the cold easier to deal with, you lean in closer, caressing her cheek with your hand, "I love you," you had said with such love in your eyes that made her heart melt.

"I love you too" she replied, her words coming out of her mouth like dripping honey, the sound of those three words and eight letters is just so sweet to hear, like a sealed promise from a heart-shaped envelope.

You kiss her again, under the stars, with the moon shining above you both, as if you were sealing that promise, and you were, because if you could love her forever you would, in a heartbeat, you are hers and she is yours.