cassie old love

her eyes moved up from her lap looking at the stage, focusing on the girl playing you

her eyes moved up from her lap looking at the stage, focusing on the girl playing you. She was

pretty but she couldn't capture your beauty. She smiled sadly and blinked fastly trying to stop the tears from falling.

Your character claire placed her hand on hallie's cheek. you were sitting on her bedroom floor "love song" by lana del rey playing and hallie smiled at claire.

"i knew hallie was in love with claire from the moment they met. they were inseparable and all hallie wanted to talk about was claire and how pretty she was and oh my god grace did you see claire's hair today?"

the audience laughed and cassie smiled her eyes scanning the audience to look for you and then she found you sitting in between maddy and kat. she inhaled and felt the tears start to fall down her face, you didn't look sad from what she could see your face was blank.

her leg started bouncing impatiently and she started to fidget with her hands.

this wasn't fair.

lexi shouldn't be blasting her relationship on stage, it wasn't even hers to be showcasing

her sadness turned into anger and she wiped away her tears, her hand gripping her dress.

claires hand slid down hallies arm and then she leaned in kissing her

oh, be my once in a lifetime

lyin' on your chest in my party dress

i'm a fuckin mess, but i

cassie turned her head to the side she didn't want to watch this. her eyes looked down at you and you were now crying and maddy was comforting you with a hand on your shoulder.

her lip trembled and she got up from her seat running out of the auditorium and into the bathroom not noticing you looking back at her as she left.

when she got in the bathroom her hands were gripping the bathroom counter as she sobbed in front of the mirror.

she remembered it and the way she felt the first time you'd kissed her and how in love she was with you.

she looked up at herself in the mirror and wiped her eyes, but that was over now, she wasn't the same cassie she'd been a year ago. she had nate.

she ran her hands through her hair smiling and she fixed her dress, wiping away her tears one more time before she left.

when she came back in your head was on maddy's shoulder and you were holding her hand, while crying. she walked back into her seat and then the stage went black

the taste, the touch, the way we love

it all comes down to make the sound of our

love song

your scene was over.