jelousy cassie howard

Cassie watched on at the party as you danced in between Jules and Maddy, watching as all of your hands explored each other

Cassie watched on at the party as you danced in between Jules and Maddy, watching as all of your hands explored each other. She didn't understand why you weren't dancing with her, what did they have that she didn't? Why wouldn't you smile at her, look at her? Hug her? Hangout with her? It was always you, Jules and Rue hanging out or you, Maddy and Kat or fuck even you and Lexi. Why wouldn't you want to hangout with her? Granted she never asked, but still. Did they ask?

She tried everything, dressing like Maddy. Dressing like Jules, fuck even dressing like Rue-and that pained her greatly. But it felt like you never paid her any mind, "You know, if you want to be around her-you couldn't always just walk over there and dance with her." Kat said, noticing Cassie's eyes on you. Cassie flinched, not even knowing Kat was beside her making her chuckle and grabbing her hand-walking over to where the three of you were and dancing, trying to subtly push Cassie into you making her apologize as you collided while you smiled at her and shook your head. You grabbed her hand and spun her around making her giggle and move closer to you, slightly pushing Maddy out of her way so she could press herself against you. Cassie felt like she was in paradise, she was finally in your arms, dancing as if you two were the only ones in the world-even though your friends were all around you. She turned her head to you only for her heart to drop, you were kissing Rue.

She felt her heart crushing, not knowing that Elliot had dared her to kiss you. You removed one of your hands from Cassie making her turn fully towards you both, frown tattooed on her face as you used that hand to grab Rue's face gently and deepen the kiss, hearing Jules giggle as you both parted and Rue turned your head to Jules making you smile and kiss her making Rue chuckle as Elliot came up to you two, leaning his head on Rue's with a coked-out grin. You parted from them both with a chuckle before pushing Elliot away and grabbing both Rue and Jules face with each hand and pulling both of them to your lips so you three can kiss each other at the same time-you do this with your friends all the time so the girls around you all cheer and giggle as you move back from them giving them a wink and going back to dancing. Cassie felt like her heart was broken, how could you do that to her? Why aren't you kissing her? It's so unfair.

She then walked as fast as she could to the drinks, pouring whatever was closest to her and filling the cup up to the brim, quickly bringing it to her mouth to take as many gulps as she could. Pain and panic written all over her face. Were you, Rue and Jules a thing? Why didn't anyone tell her that? You should be with her, why won't you notice her? She was going to do whatever she could to make sure you wanted her, because you were the love of her life and she was yours-she just knew it. You both fit so well, it was so obvious. Right? Right.

She watched as Elliot moved over to her, a smirk on his face as she looked at him confused. "Truth or dare?" he asked making her move back from him confused.

"What?" she asked, she never had a conversation with him before and that's the first thing he says to her? What she didn't know was that he could tell that Cassie had a big crush on you, well everyone could tell except for you. She never talked to you so how could you know? But knowing that Cassie liked you, he wanted to help in true Elliot fashion.

"Truth or dare?" he asked again with a grin, eyes low as can be but Cassie could still see the mischief in them. For some reason though she wanted to see what he would do, I mean he knew you so maybe he can help.

"Dare?" she asked, hesitating in case he tries to make her do something disgusting.

"I dare you to go up to Y/n and kiss her." he said with a grin making Cassie perk up. "Okay!" was rushed out of her mouth before she pushed through the crowds to you, yanking you from in between Rue and Jules and colliding your lips together.

You gasped quickly which made her rush her tongue into your mouth, quickly regaining composure you grabbed the back of her neck with one hand and her waist in the other and pushed her closer to you to dance your tongue with hers. Cassie never felt happier in her life, is this what sparks felt like? No, not sparks, a fucking firework show was going on throughout her body. All she could feel was tingles, quickly grabbing your face with both of her hands in case you tried to depart. She never wanted this moment to end, but you slowly moved away to take a breath. Her taking this moment to profess her love to you and say, "I've wanted this moment ever since I met you." which made you look back in surprise.

"Really?" you said in shock while she nodded excitedly.

"Well let's make some more moments." you said with a wink, lacing your fingers together to bring her to a empty room.

You were finally giving her a form of love, and she was never going to let you go.