i dont know you anymore cassie howard

Everything that had happened during Lexi's play was absolute fucking chaos

Everything that had happened during Lexi's play was absolute fucking chaos. Which also ended up with a riot between Cassie, Maddy and even the girl who played Hallie in the play got thrown down, with you and Kat chasing after her, trying to stop her. While BB was cheering Maddy on, which you didn't think was helpful at that very moment.

And after a violent, brutal fight. All of you just sat in the bathroom in silence. Until Cassie had said, "Do you know what's funny?" she paused for a brief second before continuing, "Nate broke up with me before I even went on that stage."

With one last final word before leaving, Maddy had said, "Don't worry. This is just the beginning." then she had left the bathroom along with Kat and BB following her. You had stayed a took a look at Cassie, "I don't even know who you are anymore, Cass." you looked over seeing the blonde not responding, just looking at you with no facial reaction, "You were my best friend too. It's like ever since New Years, you've become such a different person. That I don't even recognize you anymore."

Standing up from the bathroom sink you were about to leave but had looked over at the Howard and asked her, "Was it worth it?" that made her look up at you, with a small frown on her face, "Ruining every relationship you had for Nate. Out of all people?"

"I don't know."

"You don't know?" you had looked quite shocked of the blonde's response, "You were trying to ruin Lexi's play because Nate dumped you. Are you hearing yourself? And everything you had said? And everything you said on that stage, just really shows that you play the victim. But for once, you need to realize you're in the wrong. Cause you're constant need for male validation is gonna end up with you dead. Especially if you ever get back with Nate."

You just shrugged in disappointment. Cassie not saying another word, just staring down in her lap in sadness. "I care about you. A lot, actually, I fucking loved you, Cass. And you took me for granted. I gave you everything, and you made me feel like I wasn't good enough because I'm not a man." you had started to tear up, but you stayed strong, "But now, I can't keep defending you anymore. Because if I can't help you come to your senses, you need to do that to yourself. Because from what I'm seeing right now, you don't have any respect for yourself anymore. And that's just depressing. After tonight, don't expect me to come and defend you anymore. I've done that countless times, but you have crossed a line where I can't anymore."

And just like, that, you had left her in the bathroom alone. That had given Cassie time to think about everything she had did. And then soon enough, regretting absolutely everything. And realizing all of what she had lost, just for Nate. Because after what you said made her come to her senses, or at least gave her a light in the darkness. And giving her a clear sense in her current fucked up mind.