rue bennet laughing joking loving

RUE let out a big laugh as she looked at you, a big smile on her face

RUE let out a big laugh as she looked at you, a big smile on her face. You guys were hanging out in your room, trying to get some homework done — but it wasn't going very well. You guys got sidetracked, and now you guys are just hanging out.

"I'm bored," you admitted, causing Rue to laugh and rolled her eyes.

"Am I not entertaining enough?" She asked as you shook your head. "Wow," she dragged the w, giving you a faux offended look.

You laughed, "I'm just being honest."

"Well your honesty hurts me, y/n."

You nodded your head as you lay next to Rue, debating what you should do. It was 2 am on a Tuesday night, there was really nothing to do.

Finally, an idea came to you. "We should go skinny dipping."

You heard Rue snort before she looked at you, knitting her brows. "You serious?"

You nodded. She shrugged and nodded; she didn't need a lot of convincing to want to see you naked. "I mean sure, where are we going?"

YOUR neighbor's pool was the perfect place to go skinny dipping. They were out of town and the person who's watching the house is a younger person — surely, they wouldn't care. You and Rue kept laughing as you jumped their gate.

"Gosh, this is so—"

"Fun, I know. You're welcome for the idea." You smiled at Rue. "But, we gotta be quiet. We can't get caught."

She laughed, "why not? It's not we're doing anything terrible. People go skinny dipping all the time."

"Not in their neighbor's backyard, Rue." You took off your shirt, then your pants. So did Rue.

She couldn't stop staring at your body — it was so beautiful. Just like you. She couldn't help but blush; was she really going to see your whole body.

You caught her staring and sent her a wink. You took off your bra and underwear, laughing slowly. "This is kinda—"

"Embarrassing?" Rue guessed as you rolled your eyes at her.

"No, fun." You both burst out in laughter, causing you to cover her mouth in an attempt to quiet her. "Shhh!"

You guys got in the pool. You basked in the cold water, taking in the coolness and exhaled, closing your eyes and relaxing. It was a very hot summer night so you were glad it was cool.

Rue couldn't take her eyes off you — your face, your body. She didn't know if it was because of the adrenaline high or something, but right now, you looked so hot.

"y/n," Rue sighed out. You opened your eyes, making eye contact with the girl next to you. You gave her a smile. "You're so hot."

You started laughing. She looked at you, a serious expression plastered on her face. "Oh, you're serious?"

She nodded. "I mean — I've always thought it but, I never said it because... I thought it was weird."

"It is weird." You say, making her words die in her throat. "But I like weird, and I also like you."

She looked at you in disbelief. "Wha-"

Before she could finish, you gave her a small kiss before pulling away. You looked in her eyes and smiled. Then, she leaned in and gave you another kiss, this one being more passionate.

She slipped her tongue in your mouth, bringing her hand on your cheek, deepening the kiss. You tasted better than she could ever expect — if you would allow it, she would never stop kissing you.

She stopped the kiss, making you let out a whine. "Get on my lap."

You obeyed, getting on her lap and continuing to kiss her. Rue put her hands on your waist, pulling you closer. She kept her mouth on you as she left open mouth kisses on your jaw and neck, making you whimper.

You guys heard the door slide open, whipping your heads to the door. You saw a very angry housekeeper. "Hey! Get outta here or I'm calling the cops. Do that in your own pool!"

She tried to cover you up with her hands as you got out of the pool, putting on your clothes quick.

You and Rue jumped the gate. "We don't have a pool!"

You burst out laughing as you guys ran to your house. "That was—"

"Very fun and embarrassing."