weirdo elliot

"Fancy meeting you here" you hear elliot's voice, feeling your stomach twist out of excitement and maybe slight dread, you can't really tell anymore

elliot was a very unexpected person in your life. you didn't think anyone like him was ever gonna walk into your life and make you feel things so strongly that you've never felt them before and you hated that. you hated how much felt for him and that you would never be able to tell him that. you hated how he would never be yours and you hated how he most likely liked rue.

you wanted him but you were just scared. scared of rejection and addiction- addiction of him. you didn't want to need him so bad that just being with, feeling him made you feel high. you didn't want to need him to just fucking function properly.

so you acted a bit cold and distant to let yourself not get too attached, too into him but when has that every worked, right? the heart wants what it wants and in this case it desperately needs elliot.

You look up to see elliot doing one of his silly little bows at you, a playful smile on his face.

"it's a classroom elliot, we are in school. i don't know why you're surprised to see me" you spoke, your tone cold as you slightly rolled your eyes.

elliot's smile faltered from his face, rue and jules snickering from behind- a little part of you died inside. your remark made elliot lose his smile- you hated that but you did what you felt you had to.

"shit never mind that now, can i sit next to you?" he said, his hand nervously gripping the strap of his bag.

"i'd rather jump off this fucking building and then let fez beat the shit out of me."

elliot's eyes slightly widen, a small smirk forming on his lips, "seems like you've thought alot about about, am i on your mind like that all the time?" he said, humming softly the small amount of nervousness vanishing away.

"only in my fucking nightmares."

"so you also dream about me? seems like you're in love with me y/n" he said, the smirk on his face growing wide.

"i said nightmares dickhead."

"whatever, but you can't really make it to the top of the building to jump off" he said sitting beside you, his playful smile back again, "so i guess you're stuck with me."

"no fuck, i can't deal with you right now go sit next to rue or something"

"nope, too late" he said pointing towards your teacher walking in.

"fuck." you huff , slumping in your chair, your chin lazily . resting your hand. you spend most of your lecture like that until your teacher assigned a project with the person sitting beside you. of-fucking-course this was happening today when elliot was the one sitting beside you.

-

"can you fucking stop please this shit will be graded can you take it seriously?" you said, clearly very exasperated.

"stop what?" he asked, a sly smirk on his face.

"stop not giving a shit and actually helping me with this fucking project dickhead."

"is you calling me dickhead like a nickname now, cause i think it's adorable how you associate that with me, should i call you babygirl or princess or, what about-"

you heard rue and jules snicker behind again.

"oh my god." you whined, leaning on your chair.

"what? no snarky remark now?" he asked, leaning closer to you.

"i'll fucking bite you if you come any closer." you spoke through gritted teeth.

elliot moved away slightly, "shit y/n didn't know you were this kinky." he said, his voice dangerously low making you feel flustered.

"shit elliot didn't know you were this fucking vanilla or shit." you retorted.

"you're so fucking hot you know that?"

"do you have some issues or something, you found me being like sarcastic hot?"

you heard rue and jules laugh again, jules teasing elliot while his eyes only stayed on you, "i wouldn't call finding you hot an issues but whatever makes you go out with me."

"you are asking me out?" you asked in disbelief.

"yeah i'm, so what do you say?"

you really didn't expect him to ever ask you out so him actually asking you out this spontaneously was something you never imagined in a million years but the heart wants what it wants and in this case it wants elliot and it is getting it.

"yeah i'll go out with you" you spoke, feeling your cheeks get hot all of a sudden, you smiled towards elliot.

"told you she liked you idiot." you heard jules whisper to him.

"great, i'll pick you up at five?"

"great." you replied smiling again, "now can we please finish this you dickhead." you said pointing towards your project.

"gladly princess." he said, smiling too.