love maddy perez

warning smut

You stared down at the raven haired girl, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as you pounded yourself into her

You stared down at the raven haired girl, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as you pounded yourself into her. Pornographic moans left Maddy's mouth and echoed throughout the room.

"Fuck," Maddy moaned. "I love you dick."

"I love you," you said, not thinking anything of it as you continued to fuck Maddy senseless.

Maddy bit her bottom lip and you felt her pussy throbbing against your cock, her legs convulsing as she came hard. You followed after her, sticky liquid shooting deep inside of her pussy.

You were breathless, pulling away from her and laying down beside her. Maddy sat up, getting ready to fix herself, not making eye contact with you. You knew that it was because of what you had said.

"Listen, Maddy. I didn't mean to say I love you," you lied, grabbing her hand. "It was just an in the moment thing, it was a mistake."

Maddy hummed, standing up and heading over to her bathroom.

-

Maddy didn't talk to you much for the rest of yesterday night and so you went home pretty early. You woke up the next day and didn't hear a peep from her, normally she would text you when she woke up. But not today.

You headed to school, cursing yourself for ruining the bond you had developed with Maddy. You had been dating for only a month, but you had been seeing her for much longer than that.

You thought that maybe Maddy had the same feelings for you as you did for her, but now you thought differently. You felt like a fool for confessing your love to her and she clearly didn't believe you when you said it was a mistake.

"Y/N, we need to talk," you heard her familiar voice say, along with a tap on your shoulder. You spun around to face the small girl, a nervous smile on your face.

"Everything okay?" You asked, expecting her to say no. You had already prepared for the worst.

"Did you really mean what you said last night?" She asked. You sighed, looking down at your feet.

"What do you mean?"

"Did you mean it when you said I love you?" Maddy asked.

"Yes," you mumbled, looking up at your girlfriend.

A smile broke out onto Maddy's face and you felt relief wash over you. "Good, because I love you too," Maddy said. "I was scared at first but after I did some thinking I realised that what I've been feeling for you is love," she smiled, pressing a kiss against your lips.

You grinned down at her, picking her up and kissing her hard. "I love you so much, Maddy."

"I love you so much too, Y/N," Maddy smiled, her hands resting on your shoulders. "Now put me down I spent all morning ironing this dress."