Chapter two: Y\N and Chris Evans talk after bump into each other

Third person Pov:
After Y\N and Chris Evans bumped into each other at Dunkin Donuts. After Y\N bumped into Chris Evans chest and fell on her butt. They started a conversation and realized they are both in Texas and they want to become professional wrestler as well.

Y\N Pov:
I realized that person I bumped into is none other than Chris Evans who acting in my Y\F\M. And I could believe I am meeting him in person. I heard about his breakup with his ex girlfriend Paris. And the news on how they broke up because his girlfriend Paris cheated on him with his former co-star and best friend Sebastian Stan. I always had a major crush on Chris Evans since 2005 when he played Johnny Storm \ Human Torch. And when he wore that Fantastic Four outfit. His blue eyes are so freaking stunning and he is so handsome as well. So I introduced myself to him after I got up off from the floor. " Hi my name is Y\N and I am so sorry I wasn't pay attention to where I was going? " Chris introduced himself to me " nice to meet you Y\N and you are really beautiful woman." I couldn't believe that Chris Evans said I was beautiful because everyone else back in my Y\H\T said I was freaking ugly and nobody wanted to be in a relationship with me.

Chris Evans Pov:
I helped Y\N get off the floor and I held my hand out for her. And Y\N gladly took it. And I am immediately think that Y\N is beautiful and gorgeous woman. I noticed that she was blush bright red. I looked down and she her Y\F\D was all over the floor. So I offered to buy her another one. She almost refused my offer but Y\N gladly accept it. So I introduced myself to Y\N and she immediately knew who I was. I told her that I quit acting after my relationship with my ex girlfriend Paris. And I know that I don't know Y\N but I have a feeling that I am going to like her or maybe fall in love with her. When I told Y\N that she was beautiful and gorgeous woman. Y\N looked down because maybe she has self esteem issues. Or might not ever heard these because where she is from.

Y\N Pov:
Chris bought me another one of my Y\F\D and I have to say he is very hot and handsome man. When he I was beautiful and gorgeous woman. I never heard a man or anyone in my Y\H\T tell that to me before in my entire life. I found out that he quit acting and wanted to become a professional wrestler. And he wants to try something different so he thought professional wrestler was a safe bet. I told Chris that I was a huge wrestling fan since I was 5 years old back in whatever I got hooked to wrestling. Both Y\N and Chris talked for at least three hours. About our family lives, our favorite music and of course Y\F\M. What was my Y\F\S\T and everything in between. Y\N and Chris realized it was 9:30 at night and we had to be at Terry Funk's wrestling school at 5:30 in the morning. So Y\N I said my goodbye to Chris and of course the gentleman Chris Evans is he walked be back to my hotel room. And he said " good night Y\N I see you in the morning. Of by the way I can I get your phone number. " Y\N of course I said yes and we both exchanged phone numbers. He kissed my cheek and he also called me "Y\N you are absolutely beautiful and don't you forget that." I blushed when he said that to me.

Chris Pov:
Me and Y\N have been talking about what seemed like forever about everything. And I have to say I am starting to fall hard and fast for Y\N. She is so beautiful and gorgeous. My ex girlfriend Paris was too. But there is something different about Y\N. I can feel it but when Y\N said she was heading back to her hotel room. I asked her " hey Y\N do mind if I walked you back to your hotel." All Y\N do was shaking her head yes. So I did walk her back to her hotel room. It was 9:30 at night and me and Y\N had to be at Terry Funk's wrestling school at 5:30 in the morning. But I could wait to see what Y\N was going to be wearing tomorrow. So I said to Y\N " hey Y\N good night and I see you in the morning. Of by the way I can your phone number. " Of course Y\N said yes and we both exchanged phone numbers. I kissed Y\N on the cheek. And I also told Y\N " Y\N you are absolutely beautiful and don't you forget that." I noticed that Y\N blushed when I said that to Y\N. So I went back to my Hilton hotel that I was staying at. I laid on my bed before I went to sleep and I could think of was just Y\N.

Y\N Pov:
After I exchanged phone numbers with Chris I went to my hotel room. And put my bag and my cell phone on the bedside table. And I run my water for my shower and I grab my Bluetooth speaker and play some music from my Y\F\A and I love their Y\F\S so much that I play it on repeat. After I took my shower I put on a Y\F\C pajamas top and sweatpants. I heard my cell phone chimed and I saw I got a text from a unknown number.

Unknown:
Hey Y\N this Chris Evans I was just saying good night😴 to you
I can't wait to see you in the morning want to carpool

Y\N:
Of course Chris I would love that so much and good night😴 Chris have pleasant dreams as well.

Chris:
Of course I will and I probably have some dreams of me and you do you know what😉😉😉😉😉

Y\N:
You are going to be trouble Chris Evans I have a feeling about you

Chris:
I have no idea what you are talking about but I would to get in trouble with you Y\N

Y\N:
Good night😴 Chris see you in the morning

Chris:
Good night Y\N

Here is a picture that Chris sent Y\N before he went to bed:

Well tomorrow Chris Evans and Y\N first day at the legendary Terry Funk's wrestling school

Well tomorrow Chris Evans and Y\N first day at the legendary Terry Funk's wrestling school. And Chris Evans and Y\N already hitting it off. Could they be more than just friends or will stay just friends. And some friends of there trainer Terry Funk so up tomorrow what are they say about the new recruits that wanted to become professional wrestlers.