Chapter 16: Y\N Evans and her husband Chris received news

Third Person Pov:
It has been two months since Y\N Evans told her husband Chris Evans that she was pregnant with their 1st child. And they couldn't be happier and Chris has been trained non stopped to become a wrestler. And he got signed with All Elite Wrestling in March of 2022. He was going to make his Aew debut in two weeks and he and his wife Y\N Evans couldn't be happy about it.

Also the news outlets reported about Chris's marriage to his beautiful wife Y\N Evans and their little bundle of joy on the way.

Enews:
Breaking news:
Ladies Chris Evans is an official Married man he is happily married to Y\N Y\L\N Evans after they meet when Chris Evans was training to become a professional wrestler and meet his now wife Y\N Evans!

And they are expected a baby boy or baby girl Evans coming late Summer or Early Fall of this year!!

Entertainment Tonight:
The most handsome man in all of Hollywood Chris Evans that quit acting after his ex reporter girlfriend Paris Y\L\N (Known as Paris Stan) cheating on him. He meets his new wife Y\N Y\L\N Evans in Texas where they were trained to be professional wrestler and they got married early this year and they are currently expected their first child a baby boy or baby girl Evans coming late summer or fall of this year!!

Check out the update on these two!!

Chris's Pov:
It has been two months since my beautiful wife Y\N Evans has been pregnant with our first baby and I couldn't be happy about the new bundle of joy that is coming in our lives. And I know Dodger has no idea what is going on but he has been very protective over Y\N since she been pregnant with our baby. And Y\N been having morning sickness like crazy and it scares me. But my mom says it is completely normal for women to having morning sickness and she even had morning sickness when she was pregnant with me and my last sibling Shanna who just got married on Easter Weekend but I could attend that wedding but my wife Y\N was so sick that she couldn't travel. So her sister Y\S\F\N stayed with my wife when I went to my sister Shanna wedding to her now husband Graham. My wife Y\N sister Y\S\F\N, her sister now husband Y\S\H\N and her niece and baby nephew have been staying at our house in Orlando, Florida for two weeks now and it has been amazing.

I have to promote my last two movies that I filmed before I quit acting like Disney \ Pixar Lightyear movie and of course Netflix Movie called The Gray Man that was directed by Joe and Anthony Russo and it stars Ana De Armas and Ryan Gosling coming out this Summer. I am also about to make my debut in All Elite Wrestling in two weeks and I am so happy.

Y\N Evans Pov:
Where do I begin with my pregnancy of mine and my handsome husband Chris Evans baby and the morning sickness ain't no fucking joke. But Chris has been there with me during my entire two months of this pregnancy. Especially when I am throwing up at like 2:00 am in the morning or even at 5:00 pm in the evening. Holding my hair back Y\H\L Y\H\C or Y\H\S when I am puke my guts out. The day that my husband Chris got the phone call from Vince McMahon from WWE and he said that he was going to offer my husband a contract for the NXT 2.0 and Chris said a flat fuck no and hang up on him immediately. And when All Elite Wrestling owner Tony Khan called and offered him a contract and of course my husband Chris Evans said yes immediately. And told him about being me pregnant with our first baby and he said that he would work with Chris 's schedule and him promoted his two movies during the summer as well.

BR:
Breakin news:
Former actor Chris Evans just signed a five year contract with All Elite Wrestling for $600 million dollars per year!!!

This is what Chris Evans was wearing when he signed his contract with All Elite Wrestling:

And this is what his wife Y\N Evans wore when Chris signed his contract with All Elite Wrestling as well with her two months baby bump:

Just imagine that Chris Evans wife Y\N Evans was two months pregnant in this picture.

Authors note:
Guys I am so sorry that I haven't wrote a lot of chapters of this story in awhile now just dealing with my family, my grandma that has dementia and it is getting worse, my cousin Nicole ex boyfriend Wayne Bellflowers passed out in backyard from Alcohol Poisoning two weeks ago today.

Thank you for understanding, please vote, comment and like this story as well.

And tell your friends and your followers to read this story.
And thank you for almost 700 views on this story as well and you guys are absolutely amazing.

Tomorrow Chris Evans Disney \ Pixar Lightyear movie comes out as well. And it is my Uncle Joe birthday as well!!

And it is also Fathers Day weekend as well if you have a father still alive and in your life love on them and spend time with them.

And if you are like me and you don't have your father on this earth think about the times you spent together even if it bad times or good times as well!!

If you have a dog then you consider a dog dad \ father of a dog especially like Chris Evans with his adorable dog Dodger Evans:

Chris Evans with his adorable dog Dodger Evans that he got from an animal shelter back in 2015 and Dodger never left Chris side ever

Of course this is the song that Chris Evans is going to be using in All Elite Wrestling called Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and his wrestling name is Chris "Trouble" Evans I thought it would be fitting.