Chapter 14: Y\N Y\L\N and Chris Evans wedding day

Third person Pov:
It has been two months since Chris Evans proposed to his girlfriend Y\F\N Y\L\N during New Years Eve of this year. And they have been busy planning their wedding together with a little help from Chris mom Lisa and his best friend Scarlett Johansson as well. The theme for their wedding is Mcu with Chris Evans old character Steve Rogers \ Captain America when he was still an actor which is Red, White and blue theme. They sent invitations to everyone else that they wanted at their wedding except for his ex bitch girlfriend Paris, his ex best friend Sebastian Stan and of course Y\F\N Y\L\N ex boyfriend name Tyler as well. Because they didn't want any drama as well.

Here is a picture of Y\F\N Y\L\N wedding dress:

If you don't like it (the reader aka you can change it to your favorite style wedding dress)

If you don't like it (the reader aka you can change it to your favorite style wedding dress). And you can even change your hairstyle and your makeup as well.

Here is the tux that Chris Evans wears on his wedding day to you the reader:

This is what he wore and his hair wasn't style like that in the picture.

Chris Evans Pov:
Today is finally the day I marry my fiance Y\F\N Y\L\N and I am a nervous freaking wreck and my anxiety is through the roof. And my best man are my brother Scott and my best friends when I was still acting are Jeremy Renner, Anthony Mackie, Robert Downey Jr and of course Mark Ruffalo as well. And I can't wait to see her very soon. We decided to get married on March 2nd of 2022. At our home we are staying at in Orlando,Florida because of the Covid-19 pandemic. So we have at least 25 people for our wedding day just to be safe. And I send my soon to be wife a video of me playing the piano and I was playing Purple Rain that I know she will love it.

So I know she will be crying while watching this video.

Y\N Pov:
I can't freaking believe that today I am married my fiance Chris Evans and I absolutely more in love with him when meet in Texas and fell in love with each other. He was there for me when I lost Y\A\N to cancer. And I absolutely love his family especially his brother Scott and I love his dog Dodger and his best friends when he was still acting. I send him a letter about how much I love him and I can't wait to be his wife and everything else that I love about him. And my maid of honor Scarlett Johansson had a video on her laptop and it was Chris playing purple rain the song by the late Prince. And he was looking into the video camera like he was looking into my soul. And his blue eyes are so damn fucking sexy. He said before playing purple rain was this. "My beautiful soon to be wife Y\F\N Y\M\N Y\L\N. I know you are getting ready for our wedding that is happen today. And I know you are looking more beautiful than always but I want you to know that I love you so fucking much and I can't wait to be your husband and give you so much kids. That we probably need a nanny to watch them. Any ways your soon to be husband loves you so much." - Chris Evans before the video plays. Damn I was crying when he was that in the video. I am so freaking to marry him right fucking now.

Third Person Pov:
It is finally time for Chris Robert Evans and Y\F\N Y\M\N Y\L\N as well.

Time skip for Chris Robert Evans and Y\F\N Y\M\N Y\L\N wedding and they say their vows to each other.

Chris it is time for you to tell your wedding vows to Y\F\N  Y\M\N Y\L\N. Ok so Y\F\N Y\M\N Y\L\N the day we meet in that restaurant and I bumped into you. And the first thing I saw was your beautiful smile, your beautiful Y\E\C, your beautiful Y\H\C and Y\H\L took my breath away immediately. We had sex in locker room back in Texas. And we became boyfriend and girlfriend. And now here we are and I love you with all my fucking heart. Chris was crying when he was saying his vows to you. You were wiped his tears away with your thumb.

And now Y\F\N it is time for you to tell your wedding vows to Chris Robert Evans. Ok well Chris when I meet you Texas at that restaurant and you were so fucking hot. And immediately I was captive by your beautiful blue eyes, your smile that melt when you smile at me that day. When we were still training to be professional wrestlers with Terry Funk. And we admitted that we had feelings for each other. And we had that amazing shower sex. And officially became boyfriend and girlfriend. You were there for me and my family when my late Y\A\N passed away from her cancer both you, your family and friends were there for me. And I absolutely love you more than anyone else on this world.

Finally after Chris and Y\L\N said your wedding vows to each other. You both said your I do's to each other. And put your guys wedding rings on each other. You guys were announced as husband and wife and you may now kiss your bride. And boy did he kiss you. (here is a GIF of Chris kissing you)

Everyone else was holler for you guys

And are officially married and you became Y\F\N Y\M\N Y\L\N Evans now.

What a way to end this story.

And the song played in this chapter is From This Moment On by Shania Twain. (But you the reader can change the song if you want to).