Chapter 15: Chris finds out his wife Y\N is pregnant

Author's note before I start this chapter guys there will be a lot of time skips just a heads up, also some smutt, fluff, and of pregnancy announcement as well!!!

Third person Pov:
It has been three months since Chris and his wife Y\F\N got married and they were absolutely loving their new lives as a married couple.

They were having a lot of sex in the shower especially his wife Y\F\N giving her husband Chris some amazing oral sex and blow jobs as well. And Chris enjoyed making his wife Y\F\N screaming his name in pleasure and vice versa.

Chris wife Y\F\N got injured from her training to become a professional wrestler with their training at the WWE performance Center in Orlando, Florida where they currently live at.

Y\F\N Evans got injured when she tried to do a moonsault on another trainee that wanted to be a professional wrestler like her husband Chris and some other people.

And it wasn't the other person fault because Y\F\N Evans broken something in her leg and it was her quad just like Triple H did back in 2002( and yes I just reference this in here).

Anyways here is the third person Pov now time for a time skip!

Chris's Pov:

Me and my wife Y\F\N Evans we had been married for three amazing months and I was there when she got injured when she tried to do a moonsault and she ripped her quad. And when I heard her scream in pain I knew that it wasn't good. So I run to the doctor \ trainers room and my wife Y\F\N was on the bed. And I could see the pain in her Y\E\C. And she had her beautiful Y\H\C, Y\H\L and her Y\H\S.

And I see both of the trainers at the WWE performance Center coming to check on my wife Y\F\N none other than Matt Bloom Fka Albert in the WWE and Scott Garland Fka Scotty 2 Hotty as well with concerns on their faces.

Here is the GIF of the men that Chris is talking about:

Matt Bloom
Fka Albert

They said to the both of us that my wife Y\F\N is officially done with her training on becoming a professional wrestler and I was absolutely devastated.
But they said to me that my wife Y\F\N has something she needed to tell me and I started to get worried when I heard that.

Y\N Pov:
I just found out that I am no longer allowed to continue my training in becoming a professional wrestler and they wanted me to tell my husband Chris that I had something to tell him and I was afraid he wouldn't like what I was about to tell him.
Because I found out about three and four weeks ago that I am expected me and my husband Chris first child. And my sister was the first person that found out I was pregnant with my husband Chris baby and she was so happy for the both of us.

My sister Y\S\N had her second child a boy his name is Y\B\C\N and she and my now brother in law Y\B\I\L\N are officially married and my Y\G\C\N isn't happy about her new baby brother but I wouldn't love it another way.

Me and my now husband Chris we got married back in March and we had been had amazing hot and passionate sex in the shower at our home in Orlando, Florida ( by the way Chris and the reader Y\N bought the house as well). We had sex in our swimming pool, our car and we even had sex in the locker rooms at the WWE performance Center and nobody knows about that except for us.

Ok time to tell my husband Chris our big news I hope he will absolutely love hear this news.

"Hey honey, they are telling the truth I have some news to tell you and it is going to change our lives forever." Y\N is saying this to her husband Chris.
Chris is " OK tell me because I am starting to get very worried over here are you hurting way worse than you ripping your quad."

"No Chris I am pregnant with our baby boy or girl and he or she Evans is due sometime in the late summer or early fall 2022."
"And they can't wait to meet their daddy aka you Chris honey."

Fyi:
Y\F\N Evans calls her husband Chris Honey for his nickname
And Chris calls his wife Y\F\N Evans Sexy Lady or His Naughty Girl

Here is a GIF of Chris Reaction when his wife tells him that she is pregnant:

Third person Pov:
When Chris heard his wife Y\F\N said that they were expected a baby boy or girl Evans coming into the world Late Summer or sometime in Early Fall of 2022.

He was so freaking happy that he kissed his wife Y\F\N Evans with so much passion that he even forgot about Matt Bloom and Scott Garland were even there.

So you can say Chris was freaking excited to be becoming a father to little baby boy or girl and he is also sad that his wife Y\F\N Evans will not continue her training to become a professional wrestler. But he is also very happy that she is expected their first child.

Guys I hope you enjoy this chapter and I am so sorry that I haven't written any chapters in awhile because of things that are going on with my grandma that has dementia because it is getting worse.

I might even have me a boyfriend his name is Matt Griggs we went to high school together.

And I also add a video of my celebrity crush James Maslow song that I like called Fairy Tale from his CD called How I Like It and this CD came out in 2017.