Chapter 9: Y\N and Chris Evans 1st Thanksgiving part 2

Previously on part 1:
Y\N Y\L\N is spending Thanksgiving with her boyfriend Chris Evans in his hometown of Sudbury, Massachusetts. And that is when Y\N Y\L\N found that her Y\A\N passed away from her cancer. And Y\N didn't get to say her final goodbyes to her Y\A\N before she passed away. And her boyfriend Chris Evans is there to comfort her and his entire family will be there to comfort her as well.

Third person Pov:
Chris Evans saw the how his girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N was looking and feel because she received news about her late Y\A\N passed away due to her cancer. And his girlfriend Y\N didn't get say her goodbyes to her. So Chris cut off the stove he was cooking them breakfast after their amazing night of having sex at least five rounds of it to be exactly. And Chris Evans grabbed his girlfriend Y\N and gave her a much needed hug. And they went upstairs to his childhood bedroom and cuddle on his childhood bed until it was about 2:30 in the afternoon because they had to be at his sister Carly and his brother in law Ryan house for Thanksgiving because his girlfriend Y\N was meet his entire family for the first time. Because Chris always talk to his brother Scott Evans and told him everything about how he meet Y\N Y\L\N and how he immediately fell in love with her as well.

This is a picture of what Chris Evans wore to his sister Carly and his brother in law Ryan house for Thanksgiving by the way:

Chris Evans Pov:I had been cuddling with my girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N since this morning when she found her Y\A\N passed away back in her Y\H\T

Chris Evans Pov:
I had been cuddling with my girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N since this morning when she found her Y\A\N passed away back in her Y\H\T. And she was absolutely devastated because she didn't get to say her goodbyes to her Y\A\N and my girlfriend Y\N wanted me to meet Y\A\N because she told her late Y\A\N so much about me. And how she feel in love with me like I did with her back two months ago in Texas when were going start training to become professional wrestlers by the legendary Terry Funk before he got diagnosed with Dementia. And we are going to be continuing our wrestling training at the WWE performance center in Orlando, Florida after the holidays. I woke up from cuddle with my girlfriend Y\N because I got a text from my sister Carly asking me when was I and my lovely girlfriend Y\N were coming to her house. And yes that is what my sister Carly calls my girlfriend Y\N her my lovely girlfriend and I actually like that as well.

Here is the text messages between Chris Evans and his sister Carly by the way

Chris:
Hey sister me and my girlfriend Y\N are still coming but we might be there a little late ok

Carly:
Ok chris tell what is going on you are scared me

Chris:
Sorry sis I am not trying to scare you but Y\N got a phone call earlier this morning and she found her Y\A\N passed away from her cancer

Carly:
Oh my god Chris I am so sorry to hear that for your lovely girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N lost of her Y\A\N
And tell Y\N I am so sorry for her loss by the way as well

Chris:
Thanks sis and I will do just that and I can't wait for the entire family to meet my girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N as well

Carly:
You are very welcome brother and the entire family can't wait to meet the Y\N Y\L\N who is dating our brother chris as well