Chapter 10: Y\N and Chris Evans 1st Thanksgiving

Previously on the second part of Y\N and Chris Evans 1st Thanksgiving:
Chris Evans texted his sister Carly and told her about Y\N Y\L\N his girlfriend Y\A\N passed away. And they were going to be a little late arriving to his sister Carly and his brother in law Ryan house for Thanksgiving. And we also found what movie Chris Evans girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N she feel in love with him in it before he quit acting to train to become a professional wrestler and it was his 2019 movie he did called Knives Out where he played Ransom Drysdale. And Chris Evans was getting dressed for Thanksgiving dinner with his family and his family are going to meet his girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N for the first time as well.

This is what Chris Evans was wearing for Thanksgiving at his sister Carly and his brother in law Ryan house by the way:

And this is what Y\N Y\L\N wearing to meet her boyfriend Chris Evans entire family for the first time:

(You can change Y\N Y\L\N outfit if you don't like it)

Third person Pov:
It is finally 4:30 in the afternoon and Chris Evans and his current girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N got a little to busy with a make out session and their clothes were off as well just they tops only. And finally they put there shirts back on. And they finally arrived to his sister Carly and his brother in law Ryan house finally.

Chris Evans Pov:
Me and my girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N had an amazing make out session after she said "my ass was indeed American ass." And I am not going to lie that turn me on immediately. But after we make out for about a hour of make out I realize we were officially late for Thanksgiving at my sister Carly and my brother in law Ryan house as well. And in a couple of more hours the New England Patriots are going to be playing the New Orleans Saints later on tonight as well. So I had to text my sister Carly telling her we were running late as well.

Chris:
Hey sis we are on our way me and my girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N got lost track of time
Carly:
Ok brother we will see you guys in a little bit your nephews and niece are missing you like crazy
Are you guys bring Dodger too.
Chris:
I hope everyone accepts Y\N Y\L\N as my girlfriend as well
And of course we are bring Dodger as well
See you soon sis
Carly:
Later brother

Chris:I hope everyone accepts Y\N Y\L\N as my girlfriend as wellAnd of course we are bring Dodger as wellSee you soon sisCarly:Later brother

This is a picture of Dodger in the car waiting for his dog daddy Chris Evans and of course his daddy new girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N as well.

Third person Pov:
Chris Evans, his dog Dodger Evans and his girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N all got into his car. And Dodger automatically got into Y\N Y\L\N lap but this caption on this picture was taken before Chris start the car. And that is exactly Dodger was probably thinking as well.

Y\N Pov:
I can't believe I am fixing to meet my hot and sexy boyfriend Chris Evans entire family as well. And I love my make out session I had with my boyfriend Chris Evans an hour and a half ago. Because I had to comment on his American ass as well. Because he for sure does has the American ass indeed. I get into my boyfriend Chris Evans car and automatically Dodger jumps into my lap and I really love this dog so much but not more than I love my hot and sexy boyfriend Chris Evans as well. My boyfriend Chris Evans took this picture of Dodger sitting in my lap and his caption is accurate AF. And Dodger has been on my boyfriend Chris Evans bed since I found out my late Y\A\N passed away back from Y\H\T from my Y\H\S as well. And two days after Thanksgiving me and my boyfriend Chris Evans and his Dodger Evans are going back with me to Y\H\T in my Y\H\S as well. I am so glad that I had Chris Evans being my boyfriend and being sweet and supportive as well. We finally pulled up at my boyfriend Chris Evans sister Carly and his brother in law Ryan house and I automatically become nervous. My boyfriend Chris sees how nervous I am getting because I have Y\M\H\I and sometimes it occurs out of the blue.

Chris Evans Pov:
I see my girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N her mental health issues are flair up again and me and her have the same mental health issues we both suffer from Anxiety and we also bad anxiety and panic attack issues as well. I hear my nephews Ethan and Miles and my niece Stella running from the front door and they automatically come to my 1967 Chevy Camaro that was a gift from Robert Downey Jr my best friend when we did the 2015 Avengers: Age Of Ultron movie as gift and I was blown away when I received this gift. I say hello to my nephews Ethan and Miles and my niece Stella and I told them my girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N just lost her Y\A\N to cancer. And she is actually sweet and kind hearted and she absolutely love kids as well. Miles open my girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N passenger side door. And I thought that was sweet of him and automatically Dodger jumps out of my girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N lap and start licking all three of their faces so cute to see as well.

Third person Pov:
Y\N Y\L\N meet Chris entire family and they feel in love with her. The Thanksgiving dinner went along well perfectly. They love Chris current girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N (better than his ex cheated ass girlfriend Paris) and of course Chris got his brother Scott back from the prank when he and his girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N came back to Sudbury, Massachusetts as well. Finally it was time to watch The New England Patriots playing against the New Orleans Saints. And the New England Patriots destroyed The New Orleans Saints 43-0. Chris Evans, his dog Dodger and his girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N went back home to rest and sleep off the amazing Thanksgiving dinner both Chris's mom Lisa and his sisters Carly and Shauna prepared as well. And also in two days they were leaving Sudbury, Massachusetts and headed to his girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N for her late Y\A\N in her Y\H\T of your Y\H\S as well.

I hope you guys are enjoying the three parts of Chris Evans and Y\N 1st Thanksgiving as well. And the next chapter is the funeral for the reader Chris Evans girlfriend Y\N Y\L\N her late Y\A\N and it is going to be very sad indeed.

This is one of the songs that might be choosed by the Y\N Y\L\N for her late Y\A\N funeral I am just saying.