Happy birthday🎂 to Amy Dumas Fka Lita

Today is the birthday for one of my favorite WWE divas \ superstar Amy Dumas Fka Lita. She was one of mine and my late dad absolutely favorite when we watched WWE together from 2001 until his death on November 15th of 2012.

And she was a member of Team Xtreme with The Hardy Boyz

And she was a member of Team Xtreme with The Hardy Boyz. And she was in some storylines with Edge, Kane and of course The Hardy Boyz as well. She debuted on WWE programming back in 2000. She had some amazing rivalry with Trish Stratus, Jazz, Mickie James, Jacqueline, Gail Kim, Molly Holly, Charlotte Flair and recently Becky Lynch.

And this picture is of Amy Dumas Fka Lita at this year Hall Of Fame ceremony in Dallas, Texas.

That is her theme song with The Hardy Boyz from 2001- 2005.

Here is a video of Lita and Trish Stratus backstage in 2001. My favorite rivalry in the WWE hands down.

Here is a video of Lita and Mickie James their feud and slap from Sept.18,2006 and this was the last year with the WWE for Lita.

Here is Lita this past January returning to WWE after 20 years away and she had to deal with Queen Charlotte Flair.

Here is Lita and her feud with Seth Rollins wife Becky Lynch from February of this year.

Anyways Happy Birthday to you 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
Amy Dumas Fka Lita and I hope you enjoy your birthday today.