Chapter 6: Y\N flashback

Third Person Pov:
This is the flashback of Y\N before she decided to make this huge decision on training to become a professional wrestler herself. You see that Y\N family told her that wrestling was only for men and no other races except for whites watching wrestling. But Y\N did listen to what her family told her because all races around the entire world watch wrestling. Y\N was dating this guy name Y\E\N for about five years since they went to Y\H\S\N of your Y\H\T. You see Y\N and her Y\E\N was obsessed with wrestling and they went to a couple of wrestling events. But things change on one cold December morning back in 2017. For the worst for Y\N and her Y\E\N relationship.

Y\N Pov:
Ok so on this cold December morning back in 2017 Y\N was on her way to surprise her Y\E\N but instead Y\N got the shock of her life. Y\N went to her shared apartment with her Y\E\N because today was her Y\E\N birthday. Y\N heard some noise but she thought it was her Y\E\N playing his Y\F\V\G but it wasn't that at all. Because when Y\N opened their shared apartment door she saw her Y\E\N have sex with some random slut from Y\H\T. But the nerve of her cheating Y\E\N said she was fat, ugly and nobody ever loved her. And this really hurt Y\N self esteem immediately. And so Y\N grab all of her stuff and left to go to Y\A\N  house. And immediately her Y\A\N add more salt on her heartbroken wound already by piece of shit Y\E\N and Y\A\N made Y\N self esteem issues immediately flare up again big time. So Y\N decided to play some of her Y\F\M and her Y\F\S as well.

This is all I am going to write about Y\N flashback as well.

Song in this chapter is Jeff Hardy old Tna \ Impact Wrestling theme song called Resurrection.