Chapter seven: The Day Y\N and Chris Evans finds out Terry Funk has Dementia

Third person Pov:
Currently Y\N and Chris Evans had been dating for about two months and it finally Thanksgiving and sadly Shyanne wasn't women enough to become a professional wrestler so she quit right before Halloween. So only left were the couple of Y\N and her boyfriend Chris Evans. Y\N was heading back to her boyfriend Chris Evans hometown of Sudbury, Massachusetts to meet his entire family. When both Chris Evans and Y\N found out that their wrestling trainer Terry Funk just got diagnosed with Dementia and they were going to be training at the WWE performance center with Scotty 2 Hotty and Matt Bloom (aka Albert). So Chris Evans and Y\N are heading to Orlando, Florida after the holidays. They were both grateful for the training they had with the legendary Terry Funk.

Chris  Pov:
Well me and Y\N have currently been dating for two months and I loved her so much. And every time we would train the legendary Terry Funk and right before Halloween me and Y\N found out from Terry Funk's  brother Dory that Terry got diagnosed with Dementia. And as well Shyanne who was also training on becoming a professional wrestler she quit the same day. So Dory told me and Y\N we were going to be seen to Orlando, Florida to continue our wrestling training at the WWE performance center with Scotty 2 Hotty and Matt Bloom (aka Albert) by the way I don't know either of them. Because I haven't been watching any wrestling videos on YouTube to study wrestling moves and come up with some wrestling finishing moves because I been very distracted by my hot and sexy girlfriend Y\N and let just say me and Y\N have been a lot kinky and steamy sex. I invite Y\N to spend Thanksgiving with me so I can introduce Y\N to my entire family. And of course my Y\N said yes immediately. Because you see Y\N has no one in her life except her Y\A\N that lives in Y\H\T but Y\A\N is too sick because she has stage four lung cancer. And I feel for my Y\N dearly.

Time skip to Chris and Y\N airplane ride to Sudbury, Massachusetts for Thanksgiving:

Here is a picture that Y\N took of her sexy hot boyfriend Chris Evans sleeping on the plane:

By the way Chris didn't know that his Y\N took this picture so Y\N made this her background on her cellphone

Time skip to Chris Evans hometown of Sudbury, Massachusetts

Y\N Pov:
I can't believe it is already November and Thanksgiving to say the least. And I am spending Thanksgiving with my very sexy and handsome boyfriend Chris Evans. And I'm in Sudbury, Massachusetts meeting my boyfriend family and his dog Dodger that he always talks about all the time. Me and my boyfriend Chris Evans have two months off for the holidays before we go to Orlando, Florida to continue our wrestling training at the WWE performance center with Scotty 2 Hotty and Matt Bloom (aka Albert). Which I am trying not to freak out right now. When I got to my boyfriend Chris Evans family home that he stays in. (By the way his ex girlfriend Paris stuff isn't here anymore because she took it with her and Chris Evans got rid of their bed. Got himself a brand new bed that we can finally break if you know what I mean😉😉😉😉).

Here is a picture of Chris Evans with his dog Dodger after he got home from being away two months of training to become a professional wrestler:

And this completely took Y\N heart immediately because her boyfriend Chris Evans was back with his dog Dodger Evans aka Bubba.

Here is a picture after Y\N and her boyfriend Chris Evans got scared by his brother Scott Evans

Of course Chris Evans wasn't expecting it but on the other hand his Y\N was the scared to death my her boyfriend Chris Evans brother Scott scaring them

Here is some videos that Y\N saw of her boyfriend Chris Evans and his brother Scott Evans prank each other.

Y\N realize she indeed totally and madly in with her boyfriend Chris Evans more and more ever single day for the past two months.

Time skip to Y\N hearing her boyfriend Chris Evans playing the piano

Later that night, I was getting ready for bed and I noticed Chris wasn't anywhere around me or in the bedroom. So I heard Chris playing the piano. And I remember him telling me he occasionally played the piano so I went to Chris piano room and he was playing Prince song Purple Rain on the piano. And I had to say I was getting very turned on immediately. My boyfriend friend Chris Evans was wearing a very tight white t-shirt show off his incredible tattoos and he is wearing sweatpants.

Here is the video clip of Chris Evans playing Purple Rain by Prince on the Piano by the way from last year:

Authors note:

What a amazing chapter for today. And my thoughts and prayers goes to Scott Hall who passed away yesterday at the age of 63. I am praying for his family, his friends and his fans that loved him so much.

And the song added to this chapter is called I Want It That Way by Backstreet Boys.