I

Vonte "Von" Romero, 22

Bro you straight simpin right now. Vonte older brother Devon spoke out while rolling up a blunt.

Ion know what you talking bout bro. Von said while   Scrolling through his phone.

Bro yo ass been scrolling through shawty Instagram for a good minute now. Devon looked up at von then focused back on rolling up.

Shii I haven't seen her in person since our last argument...

You miss shawty so jus go pull up on her man, if not yo ass gone keep being a creep on her Instagram. Devon said while lighting up his freshly rolled blunt

Ion even know if she gone want to see me rn man, she  so  stubborn like damn...I  miss her. Von said while rubbing the side of his face.

What you do to her bro? Devon said while pulling from his blunt.

So look Essence asked me if I loved her & I said I don't know because love is something very strong, & then she started going off on me about how I must not really want her or be into her then.

Damn...so you do or don't love her? Devon looked at vonte while blowing out smoke.

I don't know but I do know that I really like her & want her, you feel me. Vonte looked back at his brother who was getting high.

I'm glad you told shawty the truth instead of lying to her like a lot of these lame niggas out her be doing but you will know sooner or later if you love her. Devon said while passing vonte the blunt.

I'm saying like she definitely make me feel high off life sometimes man ion know she jus give me a different vibe that I ain't ever feel before by a female. Vonte pulled from the blunt while blowing out a cloud full of smoke.

You like the feeling you get from shawty bro? Or you like that sexual healing you get from her? Devon asked while smirking.

Shiii both bro even without nothing sexual I feel like she heals me with her voice even her presence. Vonte smiled before pulling from the blunt again.

You definitely got a heart for yo girl then, yo ass Betta go talk to shawty & tell her how you feel. Devon reached his hand out for vonte to pass him the blunt back. 

Facts, im go slide over there  rn, I got get my girl to understand how I feel about her. Vonte said while grabbing his keys off the counter.

Do what you gotta do bro, I see you. Devon said while dabbing his younger brother vonte up.

Aight bro. Von left out the front door & headed straight to his car while clicking his keys to get the door unlocked.

20 mins later

I texted Essence that I was outside her house as I put my car in park on her driveway.

I've been sitting out here for a good 5 mins now & she still hasn't responded to my damn text. Von said aggravated while opening his car door to get out.

Who is it!? Essence yelled while hearing a loud knock on her front door.

It's Von....open the door I need to talk to you about how I've been feeling lately. He said while leaning up against the front door.

I don't want to hear it Von, you always tell me excuses after an argument, I know your going to tell me the same thing you always tell me. Essence spoke back while rolling her eyes.

Nah it's different this time...im tell tell you how I really feel about you ma. Von stated in a calm tone of voice.

Ok. Essence responded back while walking up to her front door to unlock the doorknob.

I missed you. Von hugged Essence as tight as he could while kissing her on the top of her forehead.

I missed you to but I'm still upset with you so talk to me with all honesty or leave von because we're to grown to be playing with each other's emotions. Essence looked up to von's face then into his eyes as his tall figure towered over her.

Aight so I never told a female that I loved her before because I've never really knew what love was & I wouldn't ever use that word unless I really mean it, truth be told I don't know if I'm in love with you but I really do like you ma.

I respect you for not lying to me & telling me what I want to hear but I'll let you figure out soon what love is, I won't force you to love me because it has to be genuine not rushed. Essence kissed the side of Vons cheek while walking away from his tall figure.

Ma I know that I crave your presence, your voice, your body, I really do wanna be with you like your mine... Von followed behind her while analyzing her thick figure.

So your infatuated with me? Essence asked while sitting down on the couch while still looking him in his eyes.

Fasho, I mean yes I am Infatuated with you Essence. Von said while grabbing her hand to hold.

in·fat·u·a·tion
Infatuation or infatuated
An intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone or something.
"He had developed an infatuation with the girl"