IX

Von
Afternoon

  I decided to pull up to Devon's Kick back he had for his 25th Birthday. Hella people & their people showed up including that lame 🥷 Lamont.

Happy birthday! Essence said while giving Devon a friendly hug.

Happy Birthday big bro! I yelled while dabbing him up & sliding him a Chase deposit envelope full of money.

I Appreciate you! Devon smiled wide while giving me a bro hug.

Happy glo day nigga! Lamont semi yelled from a distance.

I looked at him & scoffed thinking about how he been talking down on me.

I went to sit Essence & me down at the table with an umbrella that was near the pool.

You want some to drink? I asked Essence.

Yea. She said while watching me get up from the chair.

I walked towards the food & beverage counter that was displayed & got Essence some lemonade.

Aye Von what's been happenin? Lamont asked while approaching me.

I walked past him without saying anything.

So you like big girls now? Lamont said while laughing with his group of friends as I was walking but I stopped in my tracks instantly & turned around.

What the f*ck you say to me!? I walked up to him with a serious look on my face.

You heard me nigga. Lamont smirked.

I advise you to stop with the disrespect before I shoot that smirk off yo face. I stood face to face as his friends started to crowd around me.

Do we got any problems? My boy Rico asked while having his hand placed on his waistband.

Nah we coo. Lamont said while backing up with his people.

Yea that what I figured p*ssy niggas . Rico scoffed while grabbing my shoulder making sure I was good.

I got sum for Lamont. I told Rico as we walked away.

Aye I'm wit you on that. Rico dapped me up.

Lamont had sum shit coming for him especially since he tried to diss my Girl who is very beautiful to me in my eyes.

Thank you baby. Essence grabbed her Lemonade.

No problem Mamas. I kissed her on the cheek

I'm go to the bathroom real quick. Essence spoke while getting up.

Alright ma. I said while seeing Devon walk up to the table with a deck of spades ♠️

I looked up & seen Essence walk into the house as Lamont licked his lips while watching her.

I'm be back real quick bro. I said as I got up from my chair.

Yo ass scared I'm win. Devon joked which made everyone at the table chuckle.

I win every time so stop capping. I waved him off as I walked towards the house.

*Knock knock*

Yea? Essence opened the door.

I just wanted to make sure you was good. I said while grabbing her waist.

Von what's wrong? She asked while looking at me strangely.

Nun, you trynna see me beat my brother in spades? I asked while trying to change the subject.

Umm sure. She said while walking out the bathroom .

I held her hand as we made our way out the house and into the backyard. I just wanted to make sure she was safe & felt secured.

After The Kick Back..

I drove the car as Essence sat in the passenger seat while eyeing me.

Why you mugging me ma? I asked while looking at her face.

I was already waiting in this hot car for 10 mins so you could talk to Cain & then you was all up on me at the kick back.

I had to chop it up with Cain about sum important & I was trying to let them niggas know that you mine. I stated while grabbing her hand to hold.

Mmm. Essence rolled her eyes.

Don't be like that Mamas you know I always be all up on you besides the kick back.

I know but I felt a weird vibe vonte. Essence spoke.

Not you using my government. I shook my head.

Just let me know what happened at the kick back, I could tell that something was bothering you.

Alright so Lamont had said sum slick to me & I had to check him real quick.  I said while leaning back in my seat.

Don't be letting people get to you so easily Von.

I don't take disrespect lightly Essence & you know that especially if it's about mine.

I'm yours huh? Essence asked while blushing.

Most definitely. I  placed a Kiss on her Forehead

mine
/mīn/

something or someone belonging to or associated with oneself.

"You've always been mine"