XV

Essence X Vonte

Merry Christmas Ma

Merry Christmas Ma. Von kissed my lips while handing me a small white box that showed a Red bow.

Merry Christmas Baby. I kissed him back and then looked down at the first gift he handed me.

I carefully opened the box & as soon I seen what was inside my eyes began watering.

Will you be mine? Von looked me in my eyes while watching for my response.

Yes I'm yours! I spoke while jumping into his arms with a hug.

Well then I promise to make you my wife. Von carefully placed the ring on my finger.

Aww thank youuu Von. I smiled wide as he began to kiss my left hand.

I picked up a gift underneath the tree that I got for Von & handed it to him.

Jus from the size of this box I already know what it is. Von chuckled.

Open it Von! I said excitingly.

Alright ma. He opened the box while pulling out one Shoe.

These Fyeee. Von held up one Light Blue Jordan 12 shoe to analyze.

Thanks Ess! Von said while putting the shoe back in the box.

Open the smaller box next. I spoke while smiling at Von.

As Von opened the smaller box his eyes popped out of his head.

Aww this Real Fyee, me & my little one gone be twining. Von smiled while holding up a baby sized Jordan 12 that was light blue like his.

Yeahhh I even had to get me some. I smiled while showing him my pair that sat right behind me.

We most definitely gone take some nice flicks! Von jumped up while laughing .

I noticed how thoughtful Essence was for our Family & how appreciative she was which made my love grow for her more & more.

After we got done giving each other gifts we heard the door bell ring .

Essence looked on her phone at the ring camera & seen that my brother, His kids, & Baby Mama were here to celebrate Christmas.

Wassuh Bro I smiled while dapping up my brother.

I'm good bro, hey lil sis! Devon spoke while side hugging Essence.

Essence smiled while walking his baby mom & kids into the living room. 

I laughed with my brother as we both walked in the living room with everybody else.

Y'all I made some food for everyone so if it don't taste that good Von helped me. Everyone busted out laughing while heading towards the kitchen.

The door bell ringed, I went to answer it & seen that it was my sister.

Heyyy love! I spoke while hugging my sister tight.

Heyy Ess I missed you so much! Ellie said while hugging me.

Aww look at your belly bump it's so cute!! Ellie began rubbing her belly.

Yeahh I'm 5 Months already. I began smiling

I made a Christmas dinner if you want some. I walked Ellie to the kitchen.

Hey, Merry Christmas! Everyone said in unison while smiling to Ellie.

Merry Christmas Ellie Spoke while walking to Hug Von.

Are you treating my sister right, brother-in-law? She asked

Of course, of course. He spoke

Alright just making sure! She spoke while laughing.

Who trynna get lit? Ellie spoke while holding up a bottle of Rum chata .

That's what I'm talking bout. Devon spoke while clapping.

Everyone busted out laughing.

Yeah let's mix that with some Eggnog . Devon Baby mom said to everyone.

Y'all enjoy while I drink me some hot chocolate with extra whipped cream & marshmallows. I spoke while grabbing cups from the cabinet.

The baby will love that hot chocolate. Von spoke while kissing my lips & rubbing my stomach.

Thank you all for coming out here to celebrate Christmas with us. I spoke while snuggling with Von on the couch.

Any time! Everyone spoke in unison.

I felt really blessed to have the ones I love with me on Christmas.

Christ·mas
/ˈkrisməs/

the annual Christian festival celebrating Christ's birth, held on December 25 in the Western Church.