XVIII

Essence

2 months later...

I found myself overthinking as I began shampooing one of my clients hair. I didn't tell Von that I was back working in my shop & everytime I would leave I turned my location off which made him blow up my phone.

Walking towards the back of my shop I finally answered his phone call. Essence what you acting sneaky for!? He yelled in the phone which gave me chills. Von I'm just out shopping for groceries...

Why tf yo location off then? Von I don't need you knowing where I'm at all the Time. You know what I'm do the same shit then. I looked at my phone and seen Von stop sharing his location which made me feel sad. Von I'll be on my way home soon. He hung the phone up without saying anything.

After cleaning up the shop & locking it I grabbed my baby car seat and buckled Him in the back of my all black Range Rover. As I pulled off the the parking lot I turned my location back on since I was heading to the house.

I opened the door while bringing in some bags of  groceries I bought early while holding the baby in my right arm. Von watched me closely as he towered behind me. So where you been taking my son too? He asked. He's been with me Vonte I spoke while placing the bags on the kitchen counter.

Why you turning your location off just to go to the store then? He asked while watching me put our baby in his crib. It was on accident Von and besides you don't always need to know where I am like I'm not your kid. Von gave me a death stare as I sat on the bed taking off my slides.

Von towered over me while placing his right hand around my neck. I swear if you fucking with another Nigga around my son I will hurt you. He spoke while griping my neck tighter. I looked in his eyes which made my eyes form tears.

Von I'm not cheating on you especially not with our son around... I've been working at the shop again. What!? He yelled in shock while taking his hand off my neck. Yes Von I didn't want you to know but I guess me hiding it was worse. I spoke while tears continued to stream down my cheeks.

Ma don't cry. He began wiping my tears and kissing my face. Essence I know I didn't want you working but now I see that your salon has a special place in your heart and that doing hair is your passion. Don't ever let anyone not even me stop you from pursuing your dreams baby girl.

I love you so much Vonte. I began hugging him and leaving kisses on his lips. I seen that Von finally seen what made me happy & supported it. Von began kissing my neck and pushing me on the bed while hovering over my body. Ma I love you too.

Vonte tried backing away from me but I pulled him back in closer giving him kisses & wanting him inside me especially since it's been 3 months since we done it but i remembered that our wedding is next week which made me get up from the bed.

Essence I can't wait to marry you and not just for sex but for you, your everything to me. I wanna see you happy and I can tell that getting married will make you even happier. Von spoke while placing a kiss on my forehead.

I can't wait to call you my husband. I smiled at him while holding his chin in my hand. You know I've always knew you would be my wife. Really!? I asked while looking at him closely. Yeah like I always knew you were that sexy, nurturing, & smart woman for me. You always stood out to me then these other females. Your the one for me, all I need is You Only Essence.

1 Week Later...

I now pronounce you Husband & Wife, you may kiss the bride! Everyone began screaming and clapping for me and Von as we kissed. I threw my bouquet of flowers to a group of girls and my sister Ellie jumped in front of all the girls catching the bouquet which made me laugh to myself.

I picked up my son in his all white tuxedo as he smiled at me and his father. I looked over at me and Vons family socializing with each other which made me smile.

I'm proud of you Bro! Vonte brother yelled happily while dapping him up! You know love is patient you feel me! Von said which made everyone near him laugh.

After the wedding me & Von went on a honeymoon in Bora Bora.

I walked into the room seeing rose petals all over the floor and bed with candles following them. There is Chanel and Gucci bags beside the bed. I walked closer to the bed with my mouth open in complete shock.

Von walks up behind me with a glass of Chardonnay, I look up at him and give him a kiss while telling him how much I appreciate and love him.

You're my beautiful wife, and I thank God for blessing me with you, you've always been loyal and patient with me ma.  I'm glad you've blessed me with a son too.

I love you Von, God answered my prayers when he sent you into my life, I'm thankful to call you my husband and be your wife! 

I began taking my robe off which revealed my red lingerie. Von began taking off his rob which revealed his Givenchy Underwear & bare skin.  

Me & Von both said I love you in unison while making love.

Love
/ləv/

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonour others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs.  

1 Corinthians 13