III

Von
After handling Business
10pm

I walk into the house with the smell of Parmesan & garlic hitting my nose. I take off my Air Force 1's while finally stepping onto the carpet.

Von is that you? I can hear your loud footsteps. Essence called out from the kitchen.

Yea, it's me mamas, what you cooking? I asked while walking up behind her, resting both Hands on the side of her waist & leaning in to give her a kiss on the cheek.

Shrimp Alfredo pasta & Garlic bread. She responded while adding Larry's seasoning & pepper into the Alfredo sauce.

Ooh wee that look good as hell! I said with excitement while grabbing a shrimp off the glass plate that sat on the counter.

Uhh no, go wash your hands before touching the food. Essence said with her nose up in disgust.

Ight..my bad. I walked into the bathroom to wash underneath my finger nails & all that so that I can dig in.

The food's done, I'm make your plate baby. She scooped a good size of Shrimp Alfredo onto my plate while adding 2 pieces of garlic bread.

Ts finna be bussin. I said while seeing essence sit the plate down in front of me with a fork.

Before I can even take a taste test essence grabbed my hand & bowed her head waiting for me to start the prayer first.

Dear Lord, thank you for blessing this food to be nourishment to our bodies & for allowing my beautiful girl to prepare this meal for us both, Amen. We both said Amen in unison while Essence drank her glass of ice water.

I started eating my food while Essence stared at me The whole time. I looked back at her as I bit into the garlic bread.

Do you like it? She asked while taking a bite into her garlic bread. I nodded my head in agreement.

Yea, this is so goood, you really threw down ma. I said while drinking some water to wash down all the food.

I'm glad you like it...so how was your day? She asked while grabbing her fork to pick up the pasta.

It was good, you know I made some money, chopped it up with Devon... I continued eating my food.

How was yours? I asked while noticing her nails & looking now under the table to see her toes done too.

You like em, I got them done today with Ellie. She said with a smile on her face.

Fasho they fyee. I grabbed her hand while looking at her nails & then kissed her hand.

Thank youuu Von. She dragged while smiling. I looked up at her with a smile on my face while staring into her eyes.

What movie, you wann watch tonight? Essence got up to put her & my plate into the sink as I watched her walk.

Anything, we can make a movie if you want. I expressed while staring down at her figure then watching her walk up to me.

Come on let's go in the room. She then grabbed my hand lightly pulling me to follow her to the room.

I watched as Essence laid back on the bed waiting for me to make a move. I took my shirt off & unbuckled my Louis Vuitton belt.

Essence watched my every movement as she took off her shirt which now only revealed her wearing a bra, then she removed her leggings that revealed her underwear that had the word PINK across the panty line.

I was now in my Polo draws which started to show my print. I got closer to her on the bed & began to pull her legs closer to me while stripping away her underwear.

Essence continued to watch as I dropped down my draws that finally revealed my piece which made her bite the bottom of her lip.

I looked her in her eyes as she looked me in mines, us both craving each other's body desperately.

Put it in Von. She said in her baby voice while still looking me in the eyes.

I got you ma. I slide it in slowly while hearing her moan & seeing her eyes roll to the back of her head as I continued to thrust & speed up my pace.

Ooooh baby. She moaned out while pressing both of her hands into my back.

Your mines ma? I asked while hitting every spot that turned her on to where she enjoyed it.

Mhmmm. Looking me into my eyes with lust. I looked back into her eyes with lust as I felt myself about to release.

Baby let it go inside meeee, she continued to Moan. I'm cumin ma. I said as I  grunted.

Yesssss baby, I feel youu. She said while throwing her head back up against the pillow.

Awww Fuck I'm cumming. I expressed while pulling out onto her stomach which left a sticky mess.

I stuck it back into her as she came on my piece with a smile on her face.

lust
/ləst/
very strong sexual desire for someone.
"he knew that his lust for her had returned"