Xllll

2 Years Later...

Von

I began tracing a Rose onto my clients thigh.
Watching the needle as I carefully continued.

A few hours later I was done tattooing & placed the saniderm on top of the Rose.

My client handed me $150 in cash while adding a $50 tip, I made $200 off of this client not including the other 20 clients I had done today.

I cleaned up me & Essence's New shop. I turned the lights off while leaving out & locking the doors behind me. I walked out with $5k tonight just on tattoos & tips.

My New Hustle become tattooing, I've always been creative in drawing & decided to bring it into reality.

Instead of being out late selling drugs I was out late sketching designs for potential tattoos.

I sent a Text to Essence stating that I was on my way home & did she want me to pick her up anything.

She responded back with a text that said "Can you pick up some lawry's seasoning so that I can finish making dinner?"

I smiled & nodded my head while texting back. I personally enjoyed Essence cooking over any type of fast food.

Essence

I repeatedly stirred the spaghetti and then heard the doorbell ring. I wobbled to answer the door. As I opened the door Von stood there with 2 grocery bags in his hand.

Hey baby, how was today?. I spoke softly as I watched him give me a smile while putting down the 2 bags.

Today was a blessing, I can't complain. He spoke while kissing my lips and then my stomach.

How's my son? He smiled wide while rubbing my stomach.

He's starting to kick more! I answered excitingly.

He trynna get up out of there. Von laughed which then made me giggle.

I went back into the kitchen while Von unloaded the groceries.

Von I told you I only needed seasoning. I glanced at all the food & snacks he bought.

I know but I wanted to get you your pregnancy cravings. He said while picking up a bottle of whipped cream and a pickle jar.

Aww thank you Vonnnn. I cheesed while kissing his soft lips.

A couple hours later..

I washed the dishes while singing to myself.

Von snuck up behind me which caused me to jump a little.

Come on ma let's go to bed, you've been on your feet all day. I need you & my son to be healthy.

Alright Von, I rolled my eyes. I felt I was barely on my feet or doing anything these days every since I got pregnant because Von is so cautious of our baby boy. I'll be glad when I'm able to work in my shop again.

Von truly is a man of his words. We lived in a 3 story House with a 3 Car Garage & had our own Shop together, me doing hair & him doing Tattoos.

I stepped in the shower letting the hot water fall down my body I closed my eyes as I began feeling relaxed.

Von stepped in the shower & began washing my back with a loofah that was covered in dove sensitive soap.

Suddenly Von began kissing my neck while rubbing my breast which made me give out a soft moan.

I turned around to face him while sliding my hands down his chest & looking him into his eyes signaling that I wanted him badly.

Von kissed my lips while biting it & whispered in my ear "Ride it for daddy''

I looked down to see his little head standing straight up. He began backing up to the shower wall and licking his lips while waiting for me to take control.

I jumped onto him as he gently lifted me onto his piece that fitted perfectly inside me.

The warm water still came pouring down on us as I lifted myself up & down while moaning. Von began sucking on my breast as I rode him.

Bend that ass over he commanded while gently lifting me off his piece.

Ok daddy. I spoke while turning around to bend over with my lips wide open.

Von began teasing me by rubbing his piece on the slit of my lips. Vonnn put it in I moaned while quickly fingering myself.

Instead of putting it in he licked my clitoris as I slid my fingers in and out. I moaned softly while feeling him devour me into his mouth.

Out of nowhere he shove's himself inside me which made me gasp while my eyes rolled to the back of my head. I was now receiving back shots while Von grabbed my face with his fingers in my mouth.

I'm about to nut he spoke while grunting. I instantly started throwing myself back on him faster which caused us both to cum in unison.

I love you Essence.

I love you too Vonte.

Potential
po·ten·tial

having or showing the capacity to become or develop into something in the future.