VII

Von
*FLASH BACK*

  Vonte go to bed before your father gets back. My mom rushed me to my room.

No mom, I want to stay up with you. I walked up to hug her.

I know baby but you know how your father gets after drinking on Saturday nights.

The front door slammed open and walked in was him who was drunk with a vodka bottle in his left hand.

Where's my dinner? He questioned my mom while walking up close to her.

It's in the fridge baby. My mom said in a happy tone of voice while pushing me towards my bedroom.

You didn't war-warm it up. He slurred while getting even closer to her as I stood behind her.

   N- before she could even say a word he slapped her straight across the face.

That'll teach you to have my food hot and ready next time! He yelled as my mom laid on the floor in tears.

I was now in open sight where he could see me.

Vonte I love your mother, she'll be fine. He said while seeing me in complete fear.

Von
Present Time
3 am

Von baby wake up. Essence spoke softly while rubbing the side of my face.

Hmm. I opened both eyes feeling myself drenched in sweat.

    Are you ok baby? I seen you tossing and turning while sleeping.

It's nun I'm good. I said while sitting up from the bed.

If you had a bad dream or memory you can tell me Von.

I know Ess but I don't wanna talk about it right now. I said while kissing her cute chubby cheeks which made her smile.

Have you spoken to your mom lately? Essence asked while looking up at me.

Yea, she's been doing good. I said while yawning from my sleepiness.

Good to know, she called me yesterday & asked if I'll be doing her hair tomorrow. Essence spoke as her head laid on my chest.

You gone do it? I questioned.

Of course. Essence said while yawning which meant she was becoming tired as well.

Hours Later...

Incoming call from Devon🤌🏾🖤

What's the word? I spoke into the phone while answering the call for my brother.

Bro I heard that Lamont been speaking down on yo name. Devon said

What he say bout me? I asked while weighing grams of Marijuanaaa.

Shii I heard from my boy Nick that he's been saying that you a Opp & sell fake w££d that didn't get em high.

Dude tweaking. I chuckled while placing the 🍃 into small plastic bags.

That's what I said because errybody know you got the best shittt. Devon said while laughing through the phone.

I ain't even worried about buddy but if he want smoke 💨 I'm down. I tied the bag while placing them into my supreme book bag.

Facts that mean Im have smoke with his ass to then. Devon said to me.

That's why you my brother. I said while grinning.

Fasho, I'm hit you back later I got some hair I needa cut.

Alright bro. I said before hanging up the phone.

I had to go pull up on a couple of people to give them there W££d.

As I parked on the side of 7th street my #1 female customer Keisha came to the car & got in.

Heyyy Von. She dragged while sitting in the front seat with some girl on the phone she was talking to.

Who that? Some girl on kiesha phone asked. That's my plug. Keisha said back.

Ahh that's the finee Weed man you was telling me about. The girl said while hearing her smilin.

Girlll bye. Kiesha hanged the phone up while sliding me $20.

Appreciate it. I passed the bag to her.

When you gone get some edibles? Keisha asked while opening up her bag to smell the W££d.

Real soon, I'll let you know tho. I said while starting my car up.

Alright Vonnn just let me know. She dragged while poking her butt out in her little shorts when getting out the car.

I know you like what you seeee. I turned my head away not trying to look.

Nah I'm good, you already know I got a girl. I said while looking down at my phone.

You so damn fine & loyal. She cheesed while closing the car door.

I pulled off while seeing attachments from Essence showing me the hairstyle she did on my mom.

Essence 😍

You had to give her the Bob🤩😂
                                                   Read 5:38

You already know! Stiff where?😘🤭

You funny, don't be gasin her up to much😭
                                                      Read 5:40
I'm definitely going to hype her head up☺️

Appreciate you for doing my mom hair.
                                                 Read 5:41
Ofc baby😌

I truly did appreciate Essence for doing that for my mom, it's like each day my heart was growing for her but I couldn't let her know that yet.

Loyal
loy·al
/ˈloi(ə)l/

giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution.
Or
Showing Faithfulness to a Person.