V

Von

Yo Von c'mere real quick! Lamont yelled while seeing me pull up into the project's parking lot near his building.

What's going on man? I smiled while dapping Lamont up since I haven't seen him in a good minute since he been locked up.

I've been hearing that you got that good shit, let me get a sample bro. Lamont chuckled.

Aight, but who told you? I questioned curiously while taking the pre rolled blunt out of my pocket from earlier.

All them niggas on 21st been sayin that you the plug . Lamont watched as I lit the blunt with my lighter.

Go ahead. I blowed smoke out while handing Lamont the blunt.

As Lamont took a long pull from the blunt he began coughing hard as if he had asthma or something.

You good Lamont, you ain't smoke Exotic Mary Jane before?  I joked while taking the blunt back from him.

Damn that's some good shit man! Let me have a bag of that bro. Lamont said while reaching to grab the blunt back from me.

Fasho, where yo money at? My face expression showed seriousness.

Yo ass gone charge me? Lamont shook his head in disbelief.

This business man, I already let you have a free sample. I said while standing in front of him.

Done got Hollywood on me but here man. Lamont slapped the money in my hand as i began sliding the bag in his other hand pretending to hug him.

Aight Lamont . I backed away from him while walking past him to head up the stairwell to meet up with Cain, the biggest dope dealer in this town.

Believe it or not I was forming into being the next one in charge, considering I was the closest worker for Cain, I knew almost everything he knew.

What's goin on young blood, you've sold out already? Cain asked while putting his Hundred Dollar bills into the money machine.

Just sold the last bag. I sat down on the chair in front of the table where all the product laid in front of the both of us including 2 of his strong built bodyguards.

Good, I want you to start pushin out pills now, that's going to bring in mo paper. It's more addicting than that 🍃. Cain stated while sliding a small bag of 💊''s next to me.

The word £cstasy was labeled across the plastic bag. I kinda froze up in my mind but didn't let Cain see it on my face. I've never sold narcotics before but suddenly out the blew he wanted me to.

How much is this whole bag of pills worth? I asked while picking up the bag and feeling the weight of it.

We'll make about $5,000 off of those, if shit don't come up missin. Cain folded his hands together as he spoke about the supply.

You know I always keep everything adding up. I said while looking at Cain who now stood up from his seat.

It's not you who I'm worried about, it's the circle of people you hang with & know.

What are you trying to say? My face expression showed confusion.

Von, your the next one up in this hustle which means niggas are out to get you whether yo ass know it or not.

Shit...that nigga Lamont did say people down there on 21st was speaking on me. I shook my head in disbelief.

I would be very upset if $5,000 worth of supply was to get stolen from those niggas who plotting. Cain stood next to me while tapping the bag of ecstasy.

Believe me, I wouldn't allow a soul to steal from me. I stated while getting up from my seat.

You need to watch ya circle, young blood. I'm send you the location in the city, I need you to go up there and sell them pills at that new night club that just opened. Cain walked away into the back as his body guards continued to watch me.

I threw the supply into my supreme book bag & zipped it up as I made my way out the door.

I looked down at my phone as I seen the location Cain sent.

Message: From Cain🥷
145 Avenue... Get the job done ASAP TONIGHT.

Message: From Essence😍
Let's go to the movies Tonight, after you pick me up from the salon😌.

Damn. I said underneath my breath as I read both messages not knowing how to respond back.

Ecstasy
ec·sta·sy
/ˈekstəsē/
an synthetic, addictive, mood-altering drug, (amphetamine-based recreational drug) having euphoric effects, typically taken in the form of a pill and particularly associated with clubbing and dance music subcultures.
Or
an overwhelming feeling of great happiness or joyful excitement.