Chapter 4: The Invitation

Room 143 - Chabashira Sae.

'Do they really have to put my room beside her, as much as i want to moved out it can't be helped since i was late and i hope my other neighbor is not troublesome'

I glanced to my neighbor's dorm at my right '145 - Hoshinomiya Chie'.

She won't be troublesome right?

As i slide the keycard and went inside and closed the door i slowly slump down to the floor and lean my back to the door since i was a bit exhausted with chatting with others,most of it were pointless topics.

"Today is a bit...annoying" i said as i open up my phone to see that i already spend 9,000 point on the first day.

They ordered the most expensive meals and made me pay for it.

I then stood up and started to look around. I wonder if the teacher's dorms are much larger than the students, if that was true then i got blessed for being put in here.

A flat screen tv, an L type sofa a kitchen counter and a refrigerator , i even have a coffe maker. The bed was good for two people atleast. I lied down to it making me comfortable.

I finally got out huh, but its just a matter of time before that man to be able to find me.

I wonder where is she now?, She really got me with that facade of her huh.

She was the only person i trusted or should i say used to trusted.

Before the shutdown of the whiteroom she was able to escape with my help, i keep on thinking why did i help her that time?

I should focus on the present right now and try to live a new life here as long as i could. I stood up and grab my phone as i went to buy some groceries.

I would like to prepare my own meal rather than eat that cafeteria food, i admit that the food was decent but i still like my own cooking.

I went to Keyaki mall to buy some groceries, i don't really need to buy some kitchen tools since it was alreay provided in my dorm.

As i was in the middle of buying some groceries i saw Chabashira sensei on the vegetable section it seems like she was also buying some groceries.

I then turned my cart from the different direction since it would be a bit awkward to greet her right now after what i have done but...

"Good evening Ayanokoji"

.. Fate seems like have other plans.

I heard someone called my name from my back, i should've change into my hoodie jackets. Not wanting to appeared rude i turned and greet Chabashira sensei.

"Ohh, i didn't notice you here, good evening sensei" i said as i gave her a light bow.

"Your bad at lying Ayanokoji," she said as she continue her shopping.

'Right, i might not be able to fool someone'

"Are you buying ingredients for your dinner sensei?" i asked her which she gave me a 'uhm' while she nods end of the conversation.

'Should i leave her now or stay?, why did she even call me here?, i thought she would lecture about the smug smile i showed her before'

As i noticed that nothing was happening i slowly turn my cart and went to the cashier to pay for my groceries.

'A storm is about to come' i thought all of a sudden, i don't usually tried to rely to my hunch but somehow i feel like something that would brought trouble to my life is about to come.